Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Any landscapers on the forum? - 5th Apr 2015 7:45pm
Hi,

Looking to get my Tarmac drive dug out and landscaped. Anyone recommend a good landscaper who isn't just going to rip me off?
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Any landscapers on the forum? - 6th Apr 2015 6:57am
Just to add, once the Tarmac is gone they I would like a nice assortment of small shrubs, gravel and some lighting installing so who ever is going to do it would need to be a pro I would have thought. smile
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: Any landscapers on the forum? - 7th Apr 2015 8:51am
Optimum landscapes are v good in wallasey
Alot of exp homes in wallasey done by them
Their work is ocd spot on
Posted By: saltytom Re: Any landscapers on the forum? - 7th Apr 2015 10:40am
From memory Optimum do not do tarmac and not to hot on building regs / guidelines.
Tarmac is a minefield and littered with cowboys and to couple that with landscaping.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Any landscapers on the forum? - 7th Apr 2015 1:16pm
Do you have contact details?
Posted By: chriskay Re: Any landscapers on the forum? - 7th Apr 2015 2:08pm
Originally Posted by saltytom
From memory Optimum do not do tarmac and not to hot on building regs / guidelines.
Tarmac is a minefield and littered with cowboys and to couple that with landscaping.

I would think that any problems would be with laying tarmac, not digging it out as is needed here.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Any landscapers on the forum? - 7th Apr 2015 5:54pm
My thoughts exactly. Just want the old drive removed. Some paving stone in its place with some plants etc. improve curb appeal I believe it's known as. Lol
Posted By: saltytom Re: Any landscapers on the forum? - 8th Apr 2015 6:16am
Sorry miss read post re tarmac, I use Mark Steele 07862 716817 for pavers or blockwork, it is a family business of some 50 years they do small landscaping jobs.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral