Forums
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 5th Mar 2015 1:18pm
Honest,trustworthy,punctual and a hardworker available

If anyone has any information regarding future employment as a cleaner I would greatly appreciate it , I have lots of cleaning experience and would also be interested in any unskilled work , preferably full time but part time would be great too !!

Thanks for reading

Gary :o) Wallasey / New Brighton (have bicycle will travel)

CV available
Posted By: Giggler Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 5th Mar 2015 1:25pm
How about a job in Scandels?? As a Tester??? Sorry couldn`t resist. Its not often I`m funny!! raftl raftl
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 5th Mar 2015 1:27pm
And there's me trying to be all sensible :o)
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 5th Mar 2015 6:42pm
Think there was one advertised in this weeks Globe
Posted By: granny Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 6th Mar 2015 9:20pm
Originally Posted by Giggler
How about a job in Scandels?? As a Tester??? Sorry couldn`t resist. Its not often I`m funny!! raftl raftl

raftl raftl
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 7th Mar 2015 1:26am
raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl my side are splitting !!!!!!! Thanks for the overwhelmingly useless responses , you're a credit to mankind
Posted By: rossie Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 7th Mar 2015 11:04am
Google Mitre Cleaning they have contracts all over Wirral. Sure they will find you something if you submit your cv.
Good luck
Posted By: Giggler Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 7th Mar 2015 11:16am
Originally Posted by GaryFromWirral
raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl my side are splitting !!!!!!! Thanks for the overwhelmingly useless responses , you're a credit to mankind

I`m sorry if you feel offended. But nobody asked you to put such personal information out there. That was your choice.
If anybody knew about any jobs I`m sure they would have been posted on here.
But right now you`re coming across as a bit narky. Don`t give it out if you can`t take it.
Posted By: granny Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 7th Mar 2015 12:57pm
Originally Posted by granny
Originally Posted by Giggler

raftl raftl

...and Gary I was laughing at Giggler's reply, not you or your job seeking ventures.
Lighten up, because you know we will all help you if we can.

There's a lora lora laughs around here. raftl

Good luck Gary.
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 7th Mar 2015 4:48pm
Good look in the search Gary, at least you are trying to find work. Try not to be too sensitive about the comments, life is full of detractors and jokers but i believe the comments here are just a gentle ribbing but not just aimed at you.
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 7th Mar 2015 8:09pm
Thanks GeeMeister
Posted By: SUExx Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 7th Mar 2015 8:18pm
Wonder how jobneeded is these days, either they got Feb up being ridiculed on here or they did get a job in the end.
That might explain why they don't post any more as now they haven't the time.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 7th Mar 2015 9:44pm
Originally Posted by SUExx
Wonder how jobneeded is these days, either they got Feb up being ridiculed on here or they did get a job in the end.
That might explain why they don't post any more as now they haven't the time.

...or they just registered under a different username ?? think
Posted By: Dilly Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 8th Mar 2015 9:01am
Jobneeded was last on line 6th of Jan so I don't think he has left us. Hope he did find the job he wanted.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 8th Mar 2015 5:05pm
Hi ,while at my daugther's to-day read in the Globe ,about a cleaner needed full-time in Nursing Home in Oxton.Beechcroft i think..
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 8th Mar 2015 5:31pm
Cheers
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 8th Mar 2015 5:32pm
Thanks
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 8th Mar 2015 5:32pm
Thank You
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 8th Mar 2015 6:06pm
Gary i,m not sure if your being 'sarky' but it was a genuine post of a job cleaning with 'fulltime' hours which are very hard to get these days .Also their is 2 vacancies of 16 hrs in Bargain Booze in Wallasey and three various shifts of good hours in the Shell Garage by Camel Lairds .As you say 'unskilled' your-self ,they are willing to train .....
Posted By: SUExx Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 8th Mar 2015 6:53pm
It's quite possible that Gary didn't realise the first post posted then tried again as the next (2) posts are down as the same time 5.32pm. Just a thought miss.

It's always better to be open minded then asume the worst in people.
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 8th Mar 2015 7:43pm
I was thanking the 3 people (Rossie,Fish and MissMahJong) individually that answered my question regarding potential employment

No sarcasm / Genuine post
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Job Required (Cleaning or unskilled) - 8th Mar 2015 8:10pm
Fair enough Gary , did not realize there were 3 different posts , good luck..
© Wirral-Wikiwirral