Forums
Posted By: anniebo28 Office Administrator position - 6th Jan 2015 10:00pm
We are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join our company, working from our Wallasey office.
The right candidate must have previous experience in a similar role, be capable of multi tasking, a good telephone manner, have strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
Previous experience of Sage 50, full Microsoft Office package (word, excel etc...), working within an engineering company and a driving license would be a advantage.

Standard day to day duties consist of:
-Updating of spreadsheets and records
-Ordering of equipment and supplies
-Incoming and outgoing invoicing
-Telephone answering
-Dealing with clients and suppliers
-Staff paperwork

£14,820 P/A, 38 hours per week, 28 days holiday per year inc bank holidays.
Please email for more details / send C.V's to:
[email protected]
Posted By: philmch Re: Office Administrator position - 6th Jan 2015 11:05pm
The plural of CV is CVs. Apostrophes should only be used to denote possession, association, or missing letters.

http://www.apostrophe.org.uk/page2.html
Posted By: sonylegs Re: Office Administrator position - 6th Jan 2015 11:28pm
wish I was clever
Posted By: venice Re: Office Administrator position - 7th Jan 2015 11:00am
Ouch, a bit knife straight in and turn ,philmch! Good job you were only aware of the punctuation though and not the spelling, or Lord knows what stab you would have felt necessary lol!
Come on , this is a fun forum where typos abound and few of us have perfect grammar or spelling .( Except Granny and I of corrs!) -NOT!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Office Administrator position - 7th Jan 2015 11:11am
I can hear ChrisKay growling from here !!!! grin
Posted By: chriskay Re: Office Administrator position - 7th Jan 2015 11:22am
Can't find much wrong with the spelling but the grammar could be improved: did anyone spot the misuse of the ellipsis?
Thanks for the link, philmch
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Office Administrator position - 7th Jan 2015 11:43am
Ellipsis misuse is a growing problem these days in certain areas of town. Beware also of messing around with diphthongs. They might be legal but.............
Posted By: venice Re: Office Administrator position - 7th Jan 2015 2:10pm
You are so right Pinz, those dipthongs are cutting edge! Its amazing how so many people are execrated on here about misuse of their gerunds, apodosis and such like. grin seeyu
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Office Administrator position - 7th Jan 2015 2:15pm
Originally Posted by venice
You are so right Pinz, those dipthongs are cutting edge! Its amazing how so many people are execrated on here about misuse of their gerunds and apodosis. seeyu

Indeed, and a lot of it before the 9pm watershed too! I'm too much of a gentleman to point out the "Its amazing" slip. A deliberate error purely for test purposes I'm sure. Just off to see my Consultant Mr Kay in Shrewsbury...
Posted By: venice Re: Office Administrator position - 7th Jan 2015 2:21pm
Quate shocking!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral