Forums
Posted By: Mike72 Delivery Driver Vacancies Domino's Wallasey - 6th May 2014 10:00am
Drivers needed for above store ring: 0151 630 4000 for more details.
REALLY isn't worth it.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Delivery Driver Vacancies Domino's Wallasey - 6th May 2014 3:35pm
may be worth it for someone with no job, i tried it a couple of years back for a pizza place in hoylake to get extra cash.

Tbh, its a pain in the backside of a job and i wouldnt do it again, 2 weeks i put up with it, worst job ever but if you need the money and you have a car that does at least 60 mpg then go for it.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Delivery Driver Vacancies Domino's Wallasey - 6th May 2014 4:24pm
Originally Posted by danjaylai
REALLY isn't worth it.

It is if you knead the dough smile
Honestly, it isn't

I've just left after 18 months there, the money hardly covers your fuel bill.
9000 miles since Christmas.
Endless repairs on car.
Treated like dirt from start to finish.
Used as a skivvy when there are no deliveries to do.
Made to go to other stores for stock ( as far as Rhyl ) or even to cover shifts for sick leave on 25p per mile.

I'd never go back no matter how desperate I was - just my personal opinion though.

And before anyone suggests it, I'm not a disgruntled ex-employee - I left on good terms.
Just giving my thoughts on the job and establishment as a whole smile

Originally Posted by Dilly
REALLY isn't worth it.

haha, only just got that blush
or if you need a pizza the action
Originally Posted by Dilly
REALLY isn't worth it.

Posted By: Dilly Re: Delivery Driver Vacancies Domino's Wallasey - 6th May 2014 6:09pm
Just people trying to earn a crust smile
Posted By: Dilly Re: Delivery Driver Vacancies Domino's Wallasey - 6th May 2014 6:11pm
Could be a four filling job smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Delivery Driver Vacancies Domino's Wallasey - 6th May 2014 6:50pm
laugh
You don't go out to work to be out of pocket - surely that is defeating the object.
no you go to work for an honest crust not a stuffed crust
I went there today and it was £70 for 3 pizzas and 2 wedges!!...Told them where they could stuff their stuffed crust shocked

TheMrs
Posted By: Salmon Re: Delivery Driver Vacancies Domino's Wallasey - 7th May 2014 9:37pm
If you order on line there are all sorts of offers like 2 for one etc.Still expensive but not £70 for 3.
Originally Posted by Headcoat_TheMrs
I went there today and it was £70 for 3 pizzas and 2 wedges!!...Told them where they could stuff their stuffed crust shocked

TheMrs

Good god, that's expensive ! Why so dear ffs? It's only pizza
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Delivery Driver Vacancies Domino's Wallasey - 7th May 2014 10:38pm
the pizza is really nice, best ive ever tasted, quite expensive though so probably a once a week thing and not an everyday thing (i eat lots of takeaways).
© Wirral-Wikiwirral