Forums
Posted By: Sallybear Jobs I have found.......... - 16th Apr 2014 9:04am
Hi all, just a few interesting ones I have come across. It would be great to hear from anyone who has ever applied for any of the jobs I post, successful or not.

Waiting Staff - Devon Doorway
Click here

Team Leader - Philharmonic Dining Rooms
Click here

Contact Centre Advisors - M&S Money Chester
Click here

Employment Advisor - Ingeus Birkenhead
Click here

Apprentice Gardner - Wirral
Click here

Physics Technician - St Anselm's College
Click here

Posted By: ShaunTheSheep Re: Jobs I have found.......... - 16th Apr 2014 9:16am
I've been working as a Home agent for 2 months now for a company called Sensee.co.uk These are sub-contractors for the likes of Argos and Homebase, Aviva Insurance, Photobox etc.

It's great for people who have children like me who need to fit working hours around school runs or a second job.

All's you do is accept incoming calls from Sensee's Clients, by connecting up to a server.

I'm working for HRG, which is Argos and Homebase, customer's calls are diverted to myself through the server, and I have access to argos systems by dialling in.

I chose my contractual hours, I choose my work schedule each week, I'm paid £7.50 p/h with added bonuses each week.

Posted By: markjw Re: Jobs I have found.......... - 16th Apr 2014 5:20pm
I did apply for the Ingeus job. Looks like I wasn't sales-oriented enough when taking the aptitude test.

There's me thinking it was about helping claimants into jobs!
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Jobs I have found.......... - 16th Apr 2014 7:49pm
My daughter got an apprenticeship in Trainee Dental nurse at £2.60 an hour (she negotiated £3. 13 weeks of the end of her apprenticeship the dentist has told her he cant give her the required 30 hours work a week. Which means if she cant find another dentist in a hurry the year or so she has done counts for nothing and she has to go back to the beginning again.Talk about demoralising.
Posted By: DJDuck Re: Jobs I have found.......... - 16th Apr 2014 10:02pm
I had a part-time Saturday/Hol job over 25 years ago that paid me £4.40 per hour then for working in a shop during school term time, surely people are ripping the youngsters off now! It's a disgrace as I have 2 teenage children who may be in the same position in a few years.
Posted By: dva99999 Re: Jobs I have found.......... - 17th Apr 2014 1:02am
I worked for M&S Money a good few years ago and really enjoyed it. The bonuses were excellent if you were prepared to work for them. My partner became pregnant while I worked there, yet they gave me ample time off as a father, and a graded return back to work. Can't remember my bosses name (it may come to me) she was instrumental in ensuring (Caroline or Catherine I think) that they could accompany my new role as a father.
And I was only a part-timer....!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral