Forums
Posted By: Pamelott Experience Administrator looking for work - 2nd Dec 2013 11:50am
I am being made redundant. My last day is 20th December however i am available to start work immediately. I have applied for every admin job i can find (some jobs more than once) but heard nothing back so i thought i would give this a try. (see below for quick key skills i offer)
please e-mail me on [email protected].
I have been working in the office environment since February 2005.
I am able to work successfully as part of a team or on my own initiative, and can work well under pressure.
I am adaptable, flexible, quick to learn and posses a friendly and cheerful disposition.

Key Skills
Keeping accurate records
Time management
Ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment, and meet deadlines
Information Technology (Microsoft Office/Windows/Basware/SAGE/Purchase ledger/Sap/TNT Express Shipper)
Ability to multi-task, and prioritise
Good written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Posted By: venice Re: Experience Administrator looking for work - 2nd Dec 2013 12:39pm
Good luck Pamelott
Posted By: Pamelott Re: Experience Administrator looking for work - 2nd Dec 2013 12:54pm
Thank you Venice i really need it smile
Posted By: Shambo Re: Experience Administrator looking for work - 2nd Dec 2013 2:37pm
'Yodel' couriers with offices based in Albert Dock seem to be hiring admin/customer service people atm, but be wary because it might be that they just have a high turnover of staff. You could fire them a CV? Nothing ventured and all that. Good luck.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Experience Administrator looking for work - 3rd Dec 2013 12:41pm
join the NHS bank? it's advertises as PT work but it seems that all bank workers are employed the hours they want, even more ('bank' in NHS terms has nothing to do with financial work, it's sort of like the NHS's own 'agency' where it can call on employees as and when required for staff sickness etc)

call 0151 482 7936 i've had about 3 texts today alone asking for admin staff. one for springview reception (mental health inpatient facility at clatterbridge) one for an admin assistant for the district nurses at Upton in Chester for 2 days a week, and one for a Med Sec in Birkenhead.

you would need to apply to be on the bank and go through a whole CRB/DBS process etc before being considered for the bank, but there's loads of work when you're on it.

all are at pay band's 2-4 (14-22K P/A)

http://www.rcn.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/530228/004405.pdf
Posted By: Cobby Re: Experience Administrator looking for work - 3rd Dec 2013 12:50pm
Another advantage is that it gives you a "foot in the door" for a permanent post. Often bank staff are used to bridge the gap between someone leaving and a new staff member being appointed, often the post hasn't even been advertised at that point, so when the ad does go out you have a big advantage - you've effectively given the job a trial run so you know whether you like the work and the team, you've gained some familiarity with how things work in their team, and they've got to know you so will know how fantastic you are in the job! You also have access to internal jobs bulletins, another bonus as the majority of posts only go external if they can't be filled internally.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Experience Administrator looking for work - 3rd Dec 2013 12:52pm
Originally Posted by Cobby
Another advantage is that it gives you a "foot in the door" for a permanent post. Often bank staff are used to bridge the gap between someone leaving and a new staff member being appointed, often the post hasn't even been advertised at that point, so when the ad does go out you have a big advantage - you've effectively given the job a trial run so you know whether you like the work and the team, you've gained some familiarity with how things work in their team, and they've got to know you so will know how fantastic you are in the job! You also have access to internal jobs bulletins, another bonus as the majority of posts only go external if they can't be filled internally.

this too

it's a great opportunity for someone as the NHS is impossibly difficult to get straight into a permanent post for someone who doesn't already work for them. even in a voluntary role.

the number i gave is for the CWP branch of the NHS (as that's the people i work for, not the NHS PCT, that's pretty much gone now, it's all just mini trusts) but it's all the same pay and work wise.
search sensee on google. If you have a home computer and broadband and an active landline your in luck.

You work from home as a customer service provider, you choose your hours, you get paid £7.15 hourly and paid monthly.

No catches, just a very long interview process smile
Posted By: Emeeh Re: Experience Administrator looking for work - 5th Dec 2013 4:04pm
Pamelott, you have email.

Just so happens we're looking for an adminstrator just now and we've (3 minutes ago) released the job spec so I've sent you a copy.

© Wirral-Wikiwirral