Forums
Posted By: venice Might be of interest - 24th Nov 2013 9:44am
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Complete-..._Cleaning_CA&clk_rvr_id=551787578849

There was a guy using a set up similar to this ,on windows and facias round here the other day. Seemed to work well. Noticed this on Ebay this morning and thought someone might be interested.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Might be of interest - 24th Nov 2013 10:57am
wonder if dave give you his mobile with the business too?

dave must look like a ghostbuster whilst cleaning windows with all that on his back.

Daves probably only selling up due to the weather, some people just can't hack the cold weather.

Good luck with the auction dave, wonder what his next one man venture will be?
Posted By: venice Re: Might be of interest - 24th Nov 2013 11:14am
God you're suspicious!!! As it happens, I keep a desktop link to Local Ebay Deals ---items within 5 miles, which are pick up only , and I have a quick look through the newest pages on it every couple of days just to see if theres anything interesting. This caught my eye because a) Id seen one in action recently, and b) Im highly aware that there are loads of people around desperately seeking ways to keep themselves occupied ,with the possibility of earning a few bob too.
Satisfied ? However, if you think I have ulterior motives, go ahead and get it deleted. Couldnt give a monkeys other than it would be a shame if someone on here might have seen it and decided it was something that might have suited them.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral