Forums
Posted By: Dawnsdelite Looking for work - 14th Sep 2013 4:28pm
I have been a support worker at Tha Ark homeless Hostel in Birkenhead supporting 27 Cleints with complex issues ...drugs alcohol and mental health issues, I was in my role for 7 years and due to recent cuts I have been made redundant. I pride myself on being trust worthy reliable and ver hard working. Anyone know of any work would be realy appreciated ....Thanks in advance ....Dawn
Posted By: pepe26 Re: Looking for work - 14th Sep 2013 5:45pm
Good luck on your job search ...don't only look in your chosen field look gas water elec board councils all these. Places have jobs u may it have considered
Posted By: justice Re: Looking for work - 14th Sep 2013 6:33pm
When I was in Leasowe leisure centre the other week I saw an advert for support workers for young adults with mental and physical disabilities. It looked like bank work but at least it would be something. Also something is happening at the Pacific pub by Cavendish Street Birkenhead they are going to rehabilitate the homeless might be worth having a snoop around.
Other than that give yourself a break and do care work with the elderly all the agencies are looking for staff and it is a lot less stressful than dealing with the Ark Clients. Good luck you are in right sector to find employment.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Looking for work - 14th Sep 2013 7:08pm
Wirral Drug Service are always looking for new staff. PM me if you're interested and i'll let you know who to get in touch with
Posted By: louise127 Re: Looking for work - 15th Sep 2013 9:33am
vacany for night support worker at the Wirral church place in Birkenhead, closing date tomorrow at 4pm
© Wirral-Wikiwirral