Forums
Posted By: Reno37 I am Seeking Part Time Work - 3rd Sep 2013 9:33pm

Bored, Retired Electrical Engineer and Health & Safety Officer seeks part time adviser / administration work or similar. Or, any other type of post considered. Own vehicle and non smoker. Thanks for viewing
Posted By: lansyp Re: I am Seeking Part Time Work - 3rd Sep 2013 9:58pm
i seen on staples window they adverise for part time workers ,may beof interest
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: I am Seeking Part Time Work - 3rd Sep 2013 10:22pm
Originally Posted by Reno37

Bored, Retired Electrical Engineer and Health & Safety Officer seeks part time adviser / administration work or similar. Or, any other type of post considered. Own vehicle and non smoker. Thanks for viewing

Isn't it funny how we all long to retire and spend our days doing nothing when the reality is that it's a bit boring.

I'm not retired but because we relocated back here I had to give up my job. Six weeks later and I've been going out of my mind with not working and I used to long for the day I could be a lady of leisure! We all need a reason to get up in the morning and to feel that we're doing something worthwhile.
I have been lucky enough to secure a part time job (today actually I got it) and even though it's less money/ hours that I'd have liked, at least it's something to start with and I cannot wait to begin on Friday smile

Good luck finding something Reno
Posted By: granny Re: I am Seeking Part Time Work - 3rd Sep 2013 11:11pm
Well done Elizabeth and good luck. smile
Posted By: sean Re: I am Seeking Part Time Work - 4th Sep 2013 6:15am
Try the canal and rivers trust. Their M&E team on the Liverpool south docks is severely undermanned. Me the "M" and two "E's" cover from canning dock to otterspool. Plus the health and safety side could do with a few pointers too!
Posted By: sean Re: I am Seeking Part Time Work - 4th Sep 2013 6:18am
They also take on volunteers too if you're just after something to fill your time.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral