Forums
Posted By: karenjon kirby service engineers liverpool - 2nd Sep 2013 2:09pm
anyone worked for these as son is interested in ad for vacancy but heard so many bad reports about them.
Posted By: sam_w Re: kirby service engineers liverpool - 2nd Sep 2013 2:48pm
My brother worked for them for about 2months, you pay a weekly fee to use there vans and you are required to meet a sales quota.

Edit: you don't get paid while training.
Posted By: karenjon Re: kirby service engineers liverpool - 2nd Sep 2013 4:06pm
Was he an engineer or salesman
Posted By: ojoe55 Re: kirby service engineers liverpool - 2nd Sep 2013 6:51pm
They employ you as an engineer then give you a sales quota, selling machines at £2300 each, don't go near them !
Posted By: karenjon Re: kirby service engineers liverpool - 2nd Sep 2013 7:21pm
Ok thanks
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: kirby service engineers liverpool - 2nd Sep 2013 10:00pm
They have a Wirral branch which were operating in Moreton last week. My daughter had invited them in-fatal! A young girl apparently on her second demo was about two hours in the house. Her boss arrives to see how she was getting on and then fifteen minutes later a large van with two young men also arrive apparently to help the girl pack everything up.She said she had to do fifteen demos as her quota and they all said they were working twelve hours a day every day of the week. It seemed like slave labour to me and was over legal working hours?
If you bought a cleaner that day it went down to £1295 approx and you were then part of the Kirby family.Wow, let's rush out and buy one.

The van lads dressed very smartly in dark trousers,leather shoes, black ties and shirts, were like the heavy mob. What pressure with all those people in your home if you were on your own. The cleaner itself was heavy but I believe quite good but who has time to use all the gadgets. It took four of them over ten minutes to pack it up back in box.

They were all very polite and I felt so sorry for them working so hard.My advice avoid this job like the plague.
Posted By: sam_w Re: kirby service engineers liverpool - 2nd Sep 2013 10:18pm
Originally Posted by karenjon
Was he an engineer or salesman

Sorry forgot to say, he was an engineer. Like above I would avoid.
Posted By: karenjon Re: kirby service engineers liverpool - 4th Sep 2013 9:19pm
Thanks son not gonna bother with them
© Wirral-Wikiwirral