Forums
Posted By: vw_kyle Wanted party preper - 27th Aug 2013 10:31pm
Hi im looking for someone who could set up food and decorations for a party. All food and decorations supplied just need someone to set it all out in a club in wallasey on the 22nd of september. 1hr or 2 tops will pay cash on the day. Please pm me if interested thanks.
Posted By: mrozzy Re: Wanted party preper - 28th Aug 2013 6:54am
Hi there,i live in tranmere im 33 yearsold boy i can do orginize party and more.many thanks
Posted By: WLH27 Re: Wanted party preper - 28th Aug 2013 9:00am
hey, did you find anyone to set up yet? i would do it for you? could do with some extra money smile i live in wallasey... i tried to inbox but your inbox is full...

Posted By: Sandra43 Re: Wanted party preper - 28th Aug 2013 10:44am
hi we are very experienced in this area. have put many functions on for charity and food, and decorations etc. What is it for. Cant inbox you due to you being over your limit. Yon can pm me.
Posted By: Headcoat_TheMrs Re: Wanted party preper - 28th Aug 2013 10:58am
I may be interested in a service like this depending on price smile

My daughter is having her 18th in October in Wallasey. I will be providing the decorations and buffet but may be interested in someone else doing all the cooking and prep as I'm sure my day will be filled up in a blur of hair makeup and false nails smile

TheMrs
Posted By: Sandra43 Re: Wanted party preper - 28th Aug 2013 11:08am
Hi TheMrs as above we can do this for you, and if you need helium for the balloons we have that as well. We can do the catering etc... PM me your details and one of us will ring you for details and give you a quote.
Posted By: Sandra43 Re: Wanted party preper - 28th Aug 2013 1:09pm
Hi TheMrs I have sent you a couple of PM's with information.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral