Forums
Posted By: venice This may suit some - 31st Jul 2013 6:08am
Saw this today whilst looking for home boarding for a dog that can only be a 'single', and found that this company is recruiting for minders in Wirral . For active pensioners, or those stuck without a job at the moment , who love dogs but cant commit to a permanent one,and who prefer insurance already paid and clients organized, it might be something to look at .I know nothing about this company by the way
Posted By: Moonstar Re: This may suit some - 31st Jul 2013 8:09am
Do you have a link Venice?
Posted By: venice Re: This may suit some - 31st Jul 2013 10:16am
What a dozy article |I am! So sorry, I forgot to post the link and now I cant find it. Will continue to look for a while, but apologies to those interested - I dont know how to delete post.
Posted By: venice Re: This may suit some - 31st Jul 2013 10:57am
Moonstar, Im so sorry,Ive searched till Im blue in the face and I just cant find that specific link. I could kick myself . I thought it was fairly rare, but seeing how many sites are offering similar things, maybe if you're interested in doing that sort of thing, you could browse and see if any others would suit you. Thought I could recoup it by trawling my history, but Ive looked and apparently I must have clicked somewhere to not retain it as it says its empty. Good luck.
Posted By: Salmon Re: This may suit some - 31st Jul 2013 2:03pm
Was it the Cinnamon Trust who are always looking for volunteers? http://www.cinnamon.org.uk/volunteers/
Posted By: Moonstar Re: This may suit some - 31st Jul 2013 4:57pm
Goodness me Venice, I didn't want you to go to all that trouble but thank you anyway.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral