Forums
Posted By: dannyoboy007 Looking for short term job - 14th Nov 2012 8:52pm
Hi, i turned 16 last month and have decided that it's probably time to start looking for a job. If you know anybody who knows of any local jobs going (Or if you have a job), such as farm work, shop work, etc, please let me know.

I can work any hours after around 4/5PM weekdays, and any hours weekends. It must be local if preferable.

I can produce a CV if necessary (Please let me know). I will give more information upon request via PM.

Regards,
Dan.
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Looking for short term job - 14th Nov 2012 9:07pm
Youngest daughter just been taken on by Primark, try them? Good luck.
Posted By: dannyoboy007 Re: Looking for short term job - 15th Nov 2012 7:46pm
Thanks for the reply. I could consider them, but would like to look for a job nearer if prererable first.
Posted By: Clever1 Re: Looking for short term job - 17th Nov 2012 6:22am
Originally Posted by dannyoboy007
Thanks for the reply. I could consider them, but would like to look for a job nearer if prererable first.

Let me know where you live & I'll make sure to open a branch right next door. Oh, and whilst I'm doing the planning what type of coffee would you like in the executive dining room?

Posted By: MFranks Re: Looking for short term job - 21st Nov 2012 9:58am
I got this email the other day with a short vacancy.

"Vacancies

We have starts on Monday 26th November 2012, for a call centre in Birkenhead taking inbound calls from customers regarding their orders for Christmas.
The contract will run through to the end of January possibly longer £6.26p.h weekly pay.
We also have work on Sat 24th November for one shift 3pm – 11pm taking calls from customers who are ordering a primetime viewing.
If you are interested or know someone who would be please email back or contact HRGO on 01513471110.
Thank you

HRGO"

I donno if thats any good for you but last time I did inbound calls for HRGO I had a blast.
Posted By: silvertigra Re: Looking for short term job - 21st Nov 2012 11:26am
Good to hear someone enjoyed working there! I worked there for 3 years and was near to a breakdown, before they used Hrgo to advertise for there vacancies. The Good old CONTACT COMPANY in Birkenhead, The workload was horrendous, dealing with customers orders and complaints from 4 different companies on same computer, systems were really slow and the volume of calls were queued up all day every day! but if your only taking orders for xmas should be a doddle! you will probably be on one campaign so you will only have to learn knowledge on one company. Good luck with your job hunting hope you find something.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral