Forums
Posted By: Sneezy Funeral Work - 6th Nov 2012 4:39pm
Hi,
Does anyone know anyone who works in or has anything to do with the funeral business ??
Not after a funeral......yet, but am interested In possibly a change of career and am looking to get some help and advice on where/how to start to get into the funeral business.
Any "serious" advice greatly appreciated. Thanks smile x
Posted By: Zubee Re: Funeral Work - 6th Nov 2012 6:07pm
Hi Sneezy,

Can get detailed info from www.nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/jobprofile

Hope that helps.
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Funeral Work - 6th Nov 2012 6:18pm
Ah Thank You Zubee smile
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: Funeral Work - 6th Nov 2012 6:29pm
Have a chat with Ianhearse on here :))
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: Funeral Work - 6th Nov 2012 7:19pm
Hi sneezy, I just hope its not a DEAD end job? {sorry just could not resist} raftl p.s i hope you do get some sensible help with job hunt.
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Funeral Work - 6th Nov 2012 8:03pm
Thanks Mike.....knew someone would come up with a DEAD funny joke !!! Haha

I too hope I can get some help it's something I really want to get into, think I might have left it a bit late to start now though...getting on a bit !! smile
Posted By: bomalc Re: Funeral Work - 7th Nov 2012 1:18pm
Hiya I was a Funeral Director for 26 years and an embalmer, if you are interested in this work, and NOT just a morbid interest I can give you a lot of information about the subject.
Bye for now
Mally
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Funeral Work - 7th Nov 2012 3:36pm
Hi Mally...I'm seriously interested in getting involved in the funeral business if I possibly can. Can you advise on the best way for me to approach this, do I ask to speak to a manager at a funeral directors and go from there or do the online training that's available on the national funeral directors website?
Also at 52 am I too old to even be considering this ??
Any advice appreciated.....Thanks.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral