Forums
Posted By: VCA_Wirral Part time Community Development Worker - 24th Sep 2012 11:29am
Full details here.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Part time Community Development Worker - 24th Sep 2012 6:21pm
Not exactly Wirral, and for 20 hours a week, I doubt anyone's going to move to Accrington.
Posted By: Rambo Re: Part time Community Development Worker - 26th Sep 2012 9:13pm
You're not exactly Wirral either are you Chris? Some people on Wiki live in Australia, you don't have to live in Wirral to be a member of this site and other people, like myself, may have friends or family who live in Accrington. Do you think that jobs that might not appeal to the people of Wirral shouldn't be advertised on this Wirral site? I think that if there is a job available then it should be advertised anywhere and everywhere and if a Wirral resident decides not to apply then that is their choice, you shouldn't make that choice for them!
Posted By: chriskay Re: Part time Community Development Worker - 26th Sep 2012 9:22pm
Since this forum is headed "local jobs", I rest my case.
Posted By: Rambo Re: Part time Community Development Worker - 26th Sep 2012 11:11pm
Actually, since this forum is headed;
Wirral forums » Forums » Wirral Information » Jobs - Training
I rest mine!
The tag line beneath the forum title is 'local jobs, Word And Mouth Are you looking for work' (no, I don't get the punctuation or grammar, either) but, it's a job advertising thread, live with it!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Part time Community Development Worker - 26th Sep 2012 11:24pm
Peace guys.
Posted By: SUExx Re: Part time Community Development Worker - 27th Sep 2012 6:45am
Oh dear, another case of oldies v newbees. Its good that people put jobs up from other areas, because that kind of job might not be available locally. Someone locally might have to move to other areas to find work any way, even if its part time it might lead to full time eventually. Simples, live and let live i say.
Posted By: granny Re: Part time Community Development Worker - 27th Sep 2012 9:53am
It does seem to be all a bit misleading anyway, when the poster is VCA WIRRAL and the job application details form is headed with VCA WIRRAL.
There is an address in Accrington to which to apply and contact details for VCA Wallasey also.

Maybe we are all a bit muddled with this one, not necessarily the fault of the respondents on Wiki.

© Wirral-Wikiwirral