Forums
Posted By: hoseman Accountant : Retired or Changed Profession ? - 17th Mar 2012 10:01am
Looking for an independant accountant to check my books and give GOOD advice on tax savings etc.
We have an accounting firm doing our books, well just checking them realy and submitting them for us, we do all the inputting and recconing up, put it on a memory stick and hand it to them....Thats it!
Problem is they are the type that just dot the i`s and cross the t`s, we do all the work and they have great pleasure in charging us for it. Up to recently , they were still charging us the same as when they did the lot for us!!
We are looking for someone, maybe changed profession or retired who wish to earn a bit extra!
We have an office available to them and my partner is willing to help and learn, she already does the accounts and deals with the accountant.
Friend of mine has a retired guy who saves him a fortune on taxes etc, but doesnt want to take anyone else on!!

Any leads much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Posted By: rossie Re: Accountant : Retired or Changed Profession ? - 17th Mar 2012 12:38pm
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Accountant : Retired or Changed Profession ? - 17th Mar 2012 1:09pm
Can I HIGHLY recommend Ben Mansel of mansell-lunt-accountants.co.uk 0151 677 2976. Great friendly family business, very reasonable & saved me a fortune over the last 7-8 years! Tell him Geoff sent you!
Posted By: hoseman Re: Accountant : Retired or Changed Profession ? - 18th Mar 2012 2:27pm
Thank you for these numbers, could you supply some names to match please
© Wirral-Wikiwirral