Forums
Posted By: BennyBoy Telephanvasser - 27th Feb 2012 7:47pm
Hi. I have a site going live in a few weeks, will need a cavasser to ring people and get them to sign up. Will be for two weeks initially then once I have sorted premises etc. it will be permanent with a view to future opportunities.

As it is a new venture I cant really promise anything permanent, just need someone who fancies a few weeks work ringing people up.

If anyone is interested let me know.
Posted By: BennyBoy Re: Telephanvasser - 27th Feb 2012 8:29pm
Please excuse the spelling mistakes
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Telephanvasser - 27th Feb 2012 10:45pm
There are quite a few people in need of work on here so if you could possibly give some more information to help people get an idea of what you are after?

Do you need a salesperson with experience, or just someone with a good manner on the phone? Are the hours enough for potential employees to sign off, i.e. the Job Centre requires people to get a job lasting at least 5 weeks in order to sign off and claim, say for example tax credits.

Location for transport etc.

Posted By: carbooter Re: Telephanvasser - 28th Feb 2012 7:20am
pm sent
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Telephanvasser - 28th Feb 2012 8:02am
hi id be interested in a couple of weeks work have excellent telephone manner not much experience though could i have more details please?thanks laura
Posted By: BennyBoy Re: Telephanvasser - 28th Feb 2012 8:50am
Sorry for not providing enough information, I would rather speak with people privately through messages to discuss it further. I should have said that in my original post, sorry.

If anyone is interested then please PM me and I would be happy to discuss it further
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Telephanvasser - 28th Feb 2012 9:38am
tried to pm you but wont let me!
Posted By: BennyBoy Re: Telephanvasser - 28th Feb 2012 12:02pm
Sorry. you can do it now
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Telephanvasser - 28th Feb 2012 12:56pm
nope still wont let me!could ring me on 01515383517!thanks laura.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral