Forums
Posted By: Gold_Moon Any cleaning jobs going? - 25th Jan 2012 3:26pm
Hi! I'm looking for a local, non-driving cleaning job, (I live in Wallasey,) of preferably 20 hours or more.

I've mostly worked at Cadbury's (Burton Foods) and I've been working seasonally at Manor Bakeries for the past 5 years. But I want (and need) something permanent.

I've got lots of experience in cleaning having worked in 2 food factories for the past 20 years, and I'm hard-working and reliable.

I've been doing my own internet searches, and made some applications, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask on here too. If anyone knows of a vacancy, please could you let me know?

Thanks in taking the time to read this.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Any cleaning jobs going? - 25th Jan 2012 6:46pm
jobs.nhs.uk

theres loads of cleaning jobs, i work in the nhs as an administrator and i always check the jobs bulletin and 90% of the jobs going are either managerial or domestic (cleaning)
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Any cleaning jobs going? - 26th Jan 2012 10:05pm
Thanks! Going to check right now! smile smile
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Any cleaning jobs going? - 26th Jan 2012 10:48pm
I've done an advanced search for cleaner and domestic but unfortunately it hasn't come up with anything closer than Chester and Deeside. no

I appreciate the tip though, and I've registered with them so if any local vacancies come up, I can be notified by email! happy

Thanks again! smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral