Forums
Posted By: Edz1980 jobs in Ellesmere port - 18th Oct 2011 8:07pm
Was in Upton job center today and seen loads of jobs going in Ellesmere for Asda, boots and i think i recall Halfords. just thought i'd pass the info on. Maybe best to go on the gov website.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jobs in Ellesmere port - 18th Oct 2011 10:01pm
Maybe best to post this in the jobs section!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jobs in Ellesmere port - 19th Oct 2011 10:19pm
And it's been moved!!!!
Posted By: Jobneeded67 Re: jobs in Ellesmere port - 29th Oct 2011 12:39am
Huh, trying to get into Asda and Boots is like trying to get a bullseye playing blindfold darts! Have tried both of their recruitment processes, and always get knocked back by those ridiculous, lengthy personality tests you have to complete. And to exacerbate the difficulty, if you fail the ASDA one, you cannot apply anymore for six months. Disgusting.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: jobs in Ellesmere port - 29th Oct 2011 8:03am
Originally Posted by Jobneeded67
Huh, trying to get into Asda and Boots is like trying to get a bullseye playing blindfold darts! Have tried both of their recruitment processes, and always get knocked back by those ridiculous, lengthy personality tests you have to complete. And to exacerbate the difficulty, if you fail the ASDA one, you cannot apply anymore for six months. Disgusting.
It`s mad all these tests they do like personality tests it makes me wonder how 90 percent of staff got thier jobs in the first place .It does make you wonder who the hell they are looking for .A while ago some body had a good idea on here ,to put some thing really unusual on your cv (i think she put book binding)just to make your cv stand out from the crowd .I`m sure she got the job as well keep trying
© Wirral-Wikiwirral