Forums
Posted By: free_spirit Matalan - 5th Sep 2011 1:26pm
Matalan have said that they will create 2,300 temporary christmas job vacancies to help them during the busy Xmas period.

Matalan is the 4th large company who have announced christmas jobs for 2011. Each store will recruit apprxomitly 11 people for their stores across the country.

The positions are for sale assistants, floor personnels, cashiers, cleaners and security..

http://www.matalancareers.com/search-and-apply

fill in application form and take into nearest store.

Posted By: lau2908 Re: Matalan - 5th Sep 2011 1:30pm
I have said this previously but anyone looking for jobs should try pharmapac uk ltd, they advertise through work force, they are ALWAYS looking for staff and even a monkey could get a job there
Posted By: free_spirit Re: Matalan - 5th Sep 2011 1:34pm
Originally Posted by lau2908
I have said this previously but anyone looking for jobs should try pharmapac uk ltd, they advertise through work force, they are ALWAYS looking for staff and even a monkey could get a job there

LOL!

i just saw it and thought someone maybe interested, only christmas but ideal for few £'s for someone...

tell jobneeded they may be able to get a job as he/she really needs one
(and NO i don't mean they are a monkey before anyone suggests anything)
just might help them out..
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Matalan - 5th Sep 2011 1:58pm
i couldnt work at Matalan with that crap fake music they play all day...how do the workforce put up with it????
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Matalan - 5th Sep 2011 2:02pm
Originally Posted by Toffeenose
i couldnt work at Matalan with that crap fake music they play all day...how do the workforce put up with it????

Haha! Thought me and mum were the only ones who hated that! grin
Posted By: Jobneeded67 Re: Matalan - 5th Sep 2011 2:12pm
I have tried Pharmapack. Haven't had any word back yet.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Matalan - 5th Sep 2011 2:43pm
Originally Posted by GrandMasterFlash
Originally Posted by Toffeenose

Haha! Thought me and mum were the only ones who hated that! grin

Me and the Mrs where there today , and some song by Plan B was playing, i havent got a clue who was singing it , or trying to , cos it was xfactor standard, but it was a woman.It was hideous.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral