Forums
Posted By: Jobneeded67 Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 2nd Sep 2011 11:18am
I got yet another job rejection this morning, this time from The Legal Services Commission, where I applied for a Caseworker post.

Ho hum, the misery goes on. Trying not to let it get me down too much, but it's hard, so hard.
Posted By: swanny Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 2nd Sep 2011 12:08pm
Its not easy getting jobs at the moment, good luck, I am sure something will turn up for you.
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 2nd Sep 2011 12:39pm
Sorry to hear about this, at least you got a reply. I still have 7 outstanding applications which were given in before the end of July each one taking at least one or two days to complete, a lot of work for no response.

Good luck finding something soon, won't be long now.
Posted By: davaw1 Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 2nd Sep 2011 1:42pm
I think you need to take a new approach in the way you are applying for these jobs.

There are agecnies you can join and lots of back to work projects on the Wirral at the moment which i'm sure one was recommended to you in an earlier post.

Did you seek their advice?

I would think they would be the best people to go and tell about your job rejections rather than doing it on a forum.
Posted By: TudorBlue Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 2nd Sep 2011 2:15pm
Originally Posted by Jobneeded67
I got yet another job rejection this morning, this time from The Legal Services Commission, where I applied for a Caseworker post.

Ho hum, the misery goes on. Trying not to let it get me down too much, but it's hard, so hard.

Ive been there and I know exactly how hard it is. Dont give up and keep your chin up mate.
Posted By: Wench Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 2nd Sep 2011 2:16pm

Having a law qualification would have been handy, even just a basic one, as opposed to just experience in customer services and admin. The LSC are hard enough to get into WITH one.
Posted By: Paintboffin Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 2nd Sep 2011 2:48pm

The job scene is cr@p, I know someone who has a degree in employment law who has had to take a job on checkouts due to the bad job situation.
Posted By: Paintboffin Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 2nd Sep 2011 2:51pm
Originally Posted by Sallybear
Sorry to hear about this, at least you got a reply. I still have 7 outstanding applications which were given in before the end of July each one taking at least one or two days to complete, a lot of work for no response.

That's the worse thing after having spent so much time putting into a job application, I've had loads of rejections and I am beginning to think maybe the jobs have already been filled before they've even advertised them.

Posted By: Tombraider Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 2nd Sep 2011 2:55pm

Sorry to hear this,dont give up looking though as so many poeple apply for the same job!!
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 2nd Sep 2011 3:19pm
Chin up! Keep looking. Something will come along smile

I got a rejection just now via email! Still better than the ones who don't even reply
Posted By: free_spirit Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 3rd Sep 2011 6:38am

so sorry to hear that,
try to keep a positive mental attitude or it'll drive you down
i know it must be hard for you,
but keep positive and something will come along soon...

good luck!
Posted By: Jobneeded67 Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 3rd Sep 2011 10:21am
Hi. Thanks for the well wishes regarding my job rejection. Yes, I will keep at it - even though my morale is at an all time low due to incessant rejections - in the hope that something will eventually turn up.

Thanks also to all the other people on here who expressed their sympathy and well wishes. I really do appreciate it, as I have been terribly upset these last few weeks over my unemployment.

Things can only get better (hopefully), can't they?
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 3rd Sep 2011 10:34am
And it will, Just dont give up!!xx
Posted By: free_spirit Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 3rd Sep 2011 2:03pm
Originally Posted by Tombraider
And it will, Just dont give up!!xx

withthat
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Got Another Job Rejection This Morning - 3rd Sep 2011 3:21pm
have been reading your posts for couple of weeks ...really hope something turns up for you keep an eye out for a little white feather when you see it your job will turn up!!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral