Forums
Posted By: FayePlayer no job again!!!!! - 19th Aug 2011 2:34pm
Had a lovely part time job working within a school in Wallasey Village, with an agency as a playworker and today i've been told they dont want me as of next week because of a drop in numbers. Thought i was gonna be ok for the rest of the summer moneywise, but hey back to the bottomless pit AGAIN. Thanks a bunch, just when i thought it was going well. As Eric Idle says life IS a piece of SHIT!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: no job again!!!!! - 19th Aug 2011 2:37pm
Jesus omg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: no job again!!!!! - 19th Aug 2011 2:39pm
Hi Faye, I am so sorry to hear your bad news. Try and keep upbeat,positive and continue to pluck away - something will turn up.
Posted By: WLH27 Re: no job again!!!!! - 19th Aug 2011 2:47pm
oh no, faye im so sorry to hear your news, what a pain and how annoying of them to give you like just a few days notice...

hope something comes up soon for you

xxx
Posted By: FayePlayer Re: no job again!!!!! - 19th Aug 2011 3:30pm
thanks for support guys means alot to me. It knocked me for six just as i was in a good mood too. Council supposed to ring me at half 2 regarding jobs that i applied for, have i heard from them.......not a bloody sausage. Nice way to end a good week
Posted By: Wench Re: no job again!!!!! - 19th Aug 2011 3:36pm
Some school type jobs here

This may help, may not.
Posted By: reddragon Re: no job again!!!!! - 19th Aug 2011 5:01pm
soz to hear of your predicament Faye something will turn up for you have you thougt of checking out agencies ?
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: no job again!!!!! - 19th Aug 2011 5:22pm
Is it worth contacting some nurseries?
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: no job again!!!!! - 19th Aug 2011 5:50pm
www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9206599....es_in_country_to_find_work__report_says/
Posted By: Sallybear Re: no job again!!!!! - 19th Aug 2011 6:10pm
Faye, get in touch, with you experience I know of a great agency in Liverpool and I know the consultants there really well. They are currently recruiting for playworkers and TA's for primary for September, drop me a line and I will put you in touch with them.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral