Forums
Posted By: BultacoAstro Complaint - 25th Jun 2020 10:02am
Pink Floyd Brain Damage
I walk to Eastham or Brombrough when going over the bridge by the Car show room in bromborough am forced into Bikes as the hedge of Nettles haven't been cut in years. If get injured there is Good Chance i might die as the speed of Electric scooters flying pass by inches. Not asking for Much just to Cut the sidewalk Hedge also i wear headphone`s sometimes i forget to take off when come to WW2 Shelter. I Hate exercise but i know its necessary when getting Old and it helps me lose weight. If Wirral Council reading Cut the Hedge Please or Force the People who Own the Land to do so Thank-You
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Complaint - 25th Jun 2020 10:05am
Maybe , let the council know .
Posted By: BultacoAstro Re: Complaint - 25th Jun 2020 11:04am
Pink Floyd Echo`s
Thought this was a council page wont phone got tired of explaining then haven't to do 3 fold as they kept passing me to a other department. So i will pass just have to be careful in future
Posted By: casper Re: Complaint - 25th Jun 2020 11:33am
Go on the council website, I think that would come under highways, you can report it by email, give the location and the problem,
Posted By: pacef8 Re: Complaint - 25th Jun 2020 5:00pm
I reported similar past cammel lairds on the shared path hill. They cut it and removed it over night. Great service from the highways dept . I also complained about the flooded levers rail cycleway and that got sorted as well . Its not all doom and gloom and money spent on imaginary golf courses.
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Complaint - 28th Jun 2020 10:39am
Would that be Streetscene? Fill in the form at the location below:

https://ww3.wirral.gov.uk/crmservicerequests/scripts/servicerequestmain.asp?servicerequestId=21100
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Complaint - 29th Jun 2020 9:29am
Report it here:

https://www.fixmystreet.com/
Posted By: BultacoAstro Re: Complaint - 13th Jul 2020 8:02am

CCR Run Through The Jungle
They cut it back didn't think it would be done so am happy now don't have to walk into it when see electric scooter`s flying towards me or back of me
© Wirral-Wikiwirral