Forums
Posted By: jeffrey Council leader and sidekick head off to Cannes - 13th Mar 2017 7:44pm
All at our expense too....

[Linked Image]

Article here: That Riviera Touch
Posted By: granny Re: Council leader and sidekick head off to Cannes - 13th Mar 2017 10:05pm

Wow ! Lucky guys.

Just a bit like the Union Reps who go off to Portugal for a week of golf , or the Union Reps who go to their conferences in Brighton with all expense's paid for families too.

I wonder if Chief Executive is taking his family with him. Grandchildren and sidecar to boot ?
Posted By: jeffrey Re: Council leader and sidekick head off to Cannes - 13th Mar 2017 10:09pm
Well, according to the article a lot of prostitutes go there too, so maybe not the best idea they bring their nearest and dearest with them while they're having fun... laugh

I'm glad we can afford to pay for their lovely trip down there, it takes me years to save up for a holiday in this Country, let alone the south of bloody France...
I fail to understand why prostitutes would be interested in buying Council property???
Posted By: MikeT Re: Council leader and sidekick head off to Cannes - 14th Mar 2017 9:37am
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
I fail to understand why prostitutes would be interested in buying Council property???

I wouldn't put it past this shower in Wallasey Town Hall to put their encounters with ladies of the night on expenses. And the subsequent trip to the private clap clinic.
Posted By: granny Re: Council leader and sidekick head off to Cannes - 14th Mar 2017 11:00am
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper

The other way around ?
I don't think they'd be buying any property of the council, just servicing it... blush
© Wirral-Wikiwirral