Forums
Posted By: totoEASTHAM Parking charges at your local country park - 26th Sep 2013 2:04pm
Arrowe Park, Wirral country park, Eastham etc the Council I believe are discussing parking charges at these and other places - are they serious, we have seen the devastation these charges have had on the town centres. We are already paying for these facilities are we now going today twice?
If this is true then yet again it proves the stupidity of the council and their top employees trying to cut cost.
Charges will stop the people on low incomes and tight family budgets going there for days out. What about encouraging people to keep fit and go to beauty spots etc... step backward I think.
I have not heard about this myself but if its true then its going to make those areas a very quiet place indeed. They will start charging for cycling and walking on the beach next.
Posted By: pepe26 Re: Parking charges at your local country park - 26th Sep 2013 5:09pm
Labour at its worst ! Good old wirral council not a brain cell between them
Posted By: Santos Re: Parking charges at your local country park - 26th Sep 2013 6:59pm
I doubt whether any of them can run their own lives never mind wirral borough council most of them have no experience of anything just do it to be big cheeses.
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Wirral is absolutely goosed.

Crime on the rise and going to rise higher once they cut more police jobs. Cutting lights.

WHERE IS ALL THE COUNCIL TAX GOING?!!
Posted By: insanekitty Re: Parking charges at your local country park - 30th Sep 2013 10:05pm
All the council tax is going on the refurb at Wallasey Town Hall!

Supposed to be just a fire escape route being put in but since when does that mean a £200000 glass wall and panoramic lift?

I have the inside knowledge
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Parking charges at your local country park - 16th Oct 2013 4:02pm
That sounds like a lift too far!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral