Forums
grrrr why cant biffa put wheelie bins back were they found them. i have a letter here from when everyone first got wheelie bins saying were to put bins and not to block the paths and leave the handle pointing out to make it easier for the biffa staff to collect.

then they come and leave your bin half way down the road and in the middle of the path so nobody can get past.

how lazy are these bin men nower days grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
end of rant.
actually i believe your household waste is now collected by Veolia rather than Biffa.

Veolia are a crap company...I should know...I worked for them!!
Originally Posted by Spritey_Nikki
actually i believe your household waste is now collected by Veolia rather than Biffa.

Veolia are a crap company...I should know...I worked for them!!

since when? i complained about our bin being missed out over a month ago and it was biffa who got in touch with me at a biffa email address.
no veolia took over the dry waste site at bidston - which now means your household rubbish is now collected by Veolia - maybe this depends on where you live...but I am sure the Wirral council have now passed everywhere over to veolia...
What really pisses me off is when the binmen leave them right on the edge of the pavement and you end up loosing your wing mirror to a bin. This usually happens on a narrow road when 2 cars are passing.
Originally Posted by Sanchez
What really pisses me off is when the binmen leave them right on the edge of the pavement and you end up loosing your wing mirror to a bin. This usually happens on a narrow road when 2 cars are passing.

lol...i just giggled at you and everyone in my office looked at me...
Well you shouldn't, show some restraint and conduct wink
Company i work for used to deal with veolia! Could be a nightmare some times.........
i agree monk my father was a binman years ago before wheelie bins and they had to lift the bins upto the wagon themselves and they used to put them back in you garden for you too!!!
Not all of them are bad, I forgot to put mine out last Thursday and we live 3 floors up, I heard the bin lorry, leaned out of the window and shouted down, the guy waved back and said dont worry, walked into our bin area and took out bin out to be done with the others.
yes not all bad..you get the odd individual that will go out of his way...which is nice.

veolia generally are a bad company...they are a global company..founded in France.

I worked on the hazardous side..doing commercial. It was a very in detail job...and i did mine very well...but i heard some bad stories from other parts of the country and particularly about dry waste (household etc).

I dont rate them.
Originally Posted by Spritey_Nikki
no veolia took over the dry waste site at bidston - which now means your household rubbish is now collected by Veolia - maybe this depends on where you live...but I am sure the Wirral council have now passed everywhere over to veolia...

No. Veolia operate the waster disposal centre in Bidston for the Merseyside Waste Disposal Authority [MWDA]. Biffa have the contract to collect municipal waste for Wirral Borough Council.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral