Forums
Posted By: gareth13jones Redcliffe, Wellington Rd, New Brighton - 23rd Sep 2016 6:52pm
We are about to release the recently renovated apartments at Redcliffe. The show flat is almost ready and units range between 1 to 3 beds completed to a very high spec. Pls let me know if you would like to come and have a look!
Posted By: j_demo Re: Redcliffe, Wellington Rd, New Brighton - 23rd Sep 2016 7:11pm
I'm interested. Do you have a website also or is it just viewings only?
Posted By: gareth13jones Re: Redcliffe, Wellington Rd, New Brighton - 23rd Sep 2016 7:28pm
Hi thanks for the message. We don't have a specific website for the project but the developer is Alexander Ware - www.alexanderware.com

There are 7 apartments in the main house. We have 1, 1 bed, 5, 2 beds and 1, 3 bed available all with stunning views. Please email me on [email protected] and I can send you the floor plans and launch prices. The show flat should be ready 1st week in October.

Advertising Approved
Posted By: Wilke Re: Redcliffe, Wellington Rd, New Brighton - 25th Sep 2016 7:45pm
Hello,

Could someone please help me find the posts about Chris Kay? He passed away last month.

Thank you.
Posted By: Wally1 Re: Redcliffe, Wellington Rd, New Brighton - 26th Sep 2016 12:48am
Originally Posted by Wilke
Hello,

Could someone please help me find the posts about Chris Kay? He passed away last month.

Thank you.

Start of Chris Kay thread:-

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1021393/1.html
Posted By: gareth13jones Re: Redcliffe, Wellington Rd, New Brighton - 27th Sep 2016 8:55am
Hi Just wanted to check you received the info. Thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral