Forums
Posted By: katyem The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 5th Dec 2013 1:19pm
The Black Pearl has been claimed by the stormy weather on the prom today. Such a shame with all the hard work and I hope it will be rebuilt. Apparently the Darling Grace has is being checked on.
Posted By: starakita Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 5th Dec 2013 1:49pm
Just to think I was one of the last to see her,walked by it this morning & a lady was sorting the flags out,I hope it gets rebuilt,won't be the same without it.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 5th Dec 2013 2:53pm
RIP:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dilly Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 5th Dec 2013 3:23pm
She will sail again no doubt.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 5th Dec 2013 3:28pm
I am sure the children of wirral will be gutted, my grandsons loved it..
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 5th Dec 2013 4:15pm
frown
Posted By: BlueLou Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 5th Dec 2013 4:17pm
The rat and the sinking ship, hey?

http://i.imgur.com/kgMPddX.jpg
Posted By: starakita Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 5th Dec 2013 5:16pm
Wonder if it was the same rat me&the dog saw the other week when we were down there
Posted By: Dilly Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 5th Dec 2013 6:21pm
poor little bugger :-(
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 5th Dec 2013 7:44pm
Copy and pasted from Facebook

My friend runs a voluntary beach clean group, which includes the chap that built the Black Pearl and he sent us this message: Given the effects of today's tidal storm surge which has left the prom mired in debris, I'm proposing an extra clean on Saturday morning at 10:30 til 12:00 meeting at the gates of vale park. Hope to see you there.

Posted By: Nighteyes Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 5th Dec 2013 7:53pm
She will rise again http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/wirrals-black-pearl-pirate-ship-6376744
Posted By: Gloom Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 7th Dec 2013 12:11am
There's a better one in Hoylake away from all the scallys
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 7th Dec 2013 12:27am
'Better one'- that is like comparing Alton Towers to another theme park.

Soooo glad that Black Pearl will be re-built. Us Wallasey people loved that vessel and we want Her back.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 7th Dec 2013 12:39am
Originally Posted by Gloom

I remember the police sending "George" the local seacombe Bobby to Hoylake to sort out the scallies. That was many years ago. As you imply there are no scallies in Hoylake he must of done a good job.
Posted By: mikeeb Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 8th Dec 2013 1:51am
WTF
all this pic posting is hard for a blind man on a phone

Attached picture IMG_20131014_220439.jpg
Posted By: mikeeb Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 8th Dec 2013 1:54am
hehehe
Posted By: mikeeb Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 8th Dec 2013 2:18am
very sorry people
using a phone is hard with my bad eyes
please ignore my last posts
Posted By: Sneezy Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 8th Dec 2013 12:09pm
Well said Rude...... withthat
Posted By: Sneezy Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 8th Dec 2013 12:13pm
Originally Posted by Gloom

Hahaha....No scally's in Hoylake !!! raftl
Posted By: fish5133 Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 8th Dec 2013 10:04pm
Hey Ho And Up She Rises
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: The Black Pearl has been shipwrecked.. - 19th Jun 2018 11:30am
Grace Darling (the Hoylake version of the Black Pearl) desperately needs a new keeper.

Attached picture Df_we1YXkAAIprS.jpg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral