Forums
Posted By: Capernicus rAnother change to the Birkenhead sky line - 29th Jun 2013 6:44am
First of all I must appologise to you all Ihave been away for some time due to health problems but I am back Capernicus, there is a change coming to Woodside they have taken the station away they have taken the hotel away now the bus station at Woodside. Is to be taken away in the next couple of weeks it will take them six weeks and will be replaced with three bus shelters so if you need to photograph it be quick as it will be gone for good your friend Mike
Posted By: Anonymous Re: rAnother change to the Birkenhead sky line - 29th Jun 2013 11:01am
When they have finally given Woodside the coupe de grace, maybe someone could nip down there and take some pictures of the Tumbleweed blowing past ?? mad mad Grrr.
Hi capernicus, Glad your back mike ive been looking for you on here but i could not remember your wiki name i spoke to you when you where driving the 437 quite a few months ago. Anyway what a bloody mess woodside is now mad my nan worked in the woodside hotel for about 40 years?. And as for the train station WELL! somad and the old bus station i use to like going there when i was a kid. Well they can take away buildings etc BUT! they cant take away our MEMORIES!. noonoo
© Wirral-Wikiwirral