Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Bad accident Gorsey lane Wallasey - 13th May 2013 5:18pm
Motorcyclist been knocked off bike, lying on floor with crowds of people around him.

About 6 cars pulled over to side of road waiting for ambulance.

Bike lying on floor mangled.
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Bad accident Gorsey lane Wallasey - 13th May 2013 5:40pm
hope he/she is ok

and hope the people there have some respect and don't all get their phones out so they can be the 1st to post it on facebook smack
Posted By: McFlurry Re: Bad accident Gorsey lane Wallasey - 13th May 2013 8:33pm
Don't post your pics then Ste
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Bad accident Gorsey lane Wallasey - 14th May 2013 5:44am
Originally Posted by McFlurry

I didnt take photos and i certainly wouldnt post them on facebook you sarcastic tw at!

Love ste

Does anyone know anymore about this incident and if the guys ok?
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Bad accident Gorsey lane Wallasey - 14th May 2013 1:46pm
Motorcyclist suffers fractured skull

A MOTORCYCLIST was taken to hospital with serious head injuries after coming off his bike.

The incident happened at around 6.10pm in Gorsey Lane, Wallasey, yesterday.

The 33-year-old rider suffered multiple injuries including a fractured skull. He was taken to Walton Centre for Neurology.

Police closed Gorsey Lane in both directions. It was re-opened around 8.20pm.

Anyone with information should telephone police on 0151 777 5444.

Source
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Bad accident Gorsey lane Wallasey - 14th May 2013 1:47pm
Awwww poor man frown
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Bad accident Gorsey lane Wallasey - 14th May 2013 6:01pm
sarah/ste sorry don't know who posted smile

I know you would't post pics smile

it's just how many time do we get post on facebook off people who take pic 1st and don't think about calling 999.

I bet if I ask ste he would say that there where some people at the bus stop with phones out taking pics hope you know where I was coming from ste/sarah xxx oh kisses are for sarah not ste tease

Posted By: McFlurry Re: Bad accident Gorsey lane Wallasey - 14th May 2013 10:11pm
Originally Posted by Sarah_ZR

I didnt take photos and i certainly wouldnt post them on facebook you sarcastic tw at!

Love ste

Why r u calling me a "tw at"?

Who said you'd post them on Facebook?

Are you even Ste?

WHAT!?

Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Bad accident Gorsey lane Wallasey - 15th May 2013 12:14am
Originally Posted by Sarah_ZR

Love ste

Why r u calling me a "tw at"?

Who said you'd post them on Facebook?

Are you even Ste?

WHAT!?

I was being sarcastic, yes its ste.

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral