Forums
Posted By: Alonso Trouble with Sheffield United fans at Rovers. - 29th Mar 2013 2:29pm
My son just phoned me to warn me that there is mayhem at Tranmere's ground. The word is that 3,500 Sheffield United supporters have turned up looking for trouble. I don't know whether the figures are correct, but apparently the police are very busy dealing with the chaos. I was going to take our two grandsons, but no way am I going there for that.

Anybody with any news?
Posted By: lansyp Re: Trouble with Sheffield United fans at Rovers. - 29th Mar 2013 4:01pm
my brothers in the kop stand and he said there is no trouble at rovers
Posted By: Alonso Re: Trouble with Sheffield United fans at Rovers. - 29th Mar 2013 4:26pm
Cheers! Sounds like somebody was romancing. Been listening to the game, and they haven't reported any problems on Radio Merseyside. They are getting beat 1.0. That's Rovers.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Trouble with Sheffield United fans at Rovers. - 29th Mar 2013 5:09pm
i know SU sold their allocation of 3.5k out

but there's always one or two looking for a fight, i very much doubt all 3500 would be kicking off, that'd be a full on riot not just some football hoolaganism.

besides, if they did go on a riot, they'd have a job of making the place look worse than it already does...
I hope there is no trouble. Hooliginism is so 80s. duh.
Posted By: pepe26 Re: Trouble with Sheffield United fans at Rovers. - 29th Mar 2013 5:48pm
No trouble at all, hubby back ,can't believe the story on wiki Chinese wispers site ...
Posted By: DaveWez Re: Trouble with Sheffield United fans at Rovers. - 29th Mar 2013 10:43pm
Originally Posted by j_demo
i know SU sold their allocation of 3.5k out

but there's always one or two looking for a fight, i very much doubt all 3500 would be kicking off, that'd be a full on riot not just some football hoolaganism.

besides, if they did go on a riot, they'd have a job of making the place look worse than it already does...

they had 2500 maximum today, no trouble at all.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral