Forums
Posted By: Howie69 Burglary, Pennine Road. - 11th Jan 2013 12:31am
Hi, just giving people the heads up in the Pennine Road, Millthwaite Road and Breck Road area. A neighbour's house in Pennine Road was burgled yesterday evening at about 8.00p.m (Thursday), police said 2 men were spotted walking up the side path, leaving the property. Apparently, they had made a right mess getting in by smashing in a door around the back. Police also received reports of 2 men being spotted on the roof of a shed/garage in Breck Road. Not sure yet what they took from the burgled house, but apparently the same house had been burgled a few weeks ago. If some thieving rat makes the mistake of finding himself on the wrong side of my front door, it's game on I'm afraid, after all, I'd just be protecting myself, my family and my property etc..! If anyone hears any info with regards to the rats responsible, pass it on to the police.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Burglary, Pennine Road. - 11th Jan 2013 12:47am
Don't know why the police bother turning up. It's not like the thieving ...-bags would get any punishment if they were caught, is it? Don't forget, according to one judge at least, burglars have "courage" to be breaking and entering! idiot

There's no deterrent for criminals in this country. Even paedophiles are just getting cautions! (See link below;)

http://chris-ukorg.org/lenient-judges/child-rapists-let-off-with-police-cautions/

I have no faith in the judicial system of this country any more. no
Posted By: Howie69 Re: Burglary, Pennine Road. - 11th Jan 2013 1:23am
Like I said in my earlier post,If I find them in my house, they ain't leaving under their own steam. A severe pasting with a large blunt instrument, sufficient enough to warrant a week or so in APH will probably have more of a deterrent than 50 hours community service.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Burglary, Pennine Road. - 11th Jan 2013 1:30am
withthat
Posted By: Nigel Re: Burglary, Pennine Road. - 11th Jan 2013 11:21am
Originally Posted by Howie69
Like I said in my earlier post,If I find them in my house, they ain't leaving under their own steam. A severe pasting with a large blunt instrument, sufficient enough to warrant a week or so in APH will probably have more of a deterrent than 50 hours community service.

Well said, the Law is insufficient to deal with this ..., I know several JP's and they say that their "hands are tied" with the punishment they can hand out!
Posted By: Stingray Re: Burglary, Pennine Road. - 11th Jan 2013 1:20pm
Thanks for the heads up!
Posted By: pebbles16 Re: Burglary, Pennine Road. - 11th Jan 2013 1:55pm
Thanks for the warning. I live in that area, so will be on the lookout for dodgy misdoings!
Posted By: tango Re: Burglary, Pennine Road. - 11th Jan 2013 9:26pm
some short while ago a burglar was caught in a house near me and chased up my front path where he recieved a severe beating from the person chasing him - I recieved a vist from the police determined to prosecute the said owner of the property and asking for a statement - I no longer have faith in the judicial system also
Posted By: gemgem87 Re: Burglary, Pennine Road. - 13th Jan 2013 3:49pm
Originally Posted by tango
some short while ago a burglar was caught in a house near me and chased up my front path where he recieved a severe beating from the person chasing him - I recieved a vist from the police determined to prosecute the said owner of the property and asking for a statement - I no longer have faith in the judicial system also

God this enrages me! If someone is in your house they obviously have the intent to rob you, or worse harm you - what other reason would they have to break in?! And yet in this instance they are trying to prosecute the guy whose house was broken into because he administered some "tough love" to the guy who broke into his house! So what if the burglar was chased away and maybe didn't take anything, it's irrelevant, he would have done if he hadn't have been caught and the police are acting like he's the victim! Madness! mad
© Wirral-Wikiwirral