Forums
Posted By: Little_B gypsy's lookin for dogs in gardens - 19th Nov 2012 10:37pm
Just lettin people know that there are gypsy's camping by bidston train station an have been found lookin round gardens for dogs and stuff. This is information suppled by a posted leaflet from the police. Just to let u know to keep alert. That's all I know but anymore info I'm sure would be appreciated.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: gypsy's lookin for dogs in gardens - 19th Nov 2012 11:10pm
Post up the leaflet.
Posted By: Dilly Re: gypsy's lookin for dogs in gardens - 20th Nov 2012 8:19am
When will our police force grow a pair of balls and tackle the robbing ..., posting leaflets to tell people to be aware is not enough.
Posted By: TeamAJ Re: gypsy's lookin for dogs in gardens - 20th Nov 2012 8:40am
Looking for their own missing dogs or helping themselves to other peoples dogs?
Posted By: Dilly Re: gypsy's lookin for dogs in gardens - 20th Nov 2012 8:50am
Many years ago they were camped on the old Fishermans wharf site, took somebody's dog, police were reluctant to do anything so owner had no choice but to pay the pikeys to get his own dog back.
Posted By: johnny Re: gypsy's lookin for dogs in gardens - 20th Nov 2012 2:11pm
they are ... and the police and wirral council need to get shut of them ... they think they are untouchable
Posted By: AR_One Re: gypsy's lookin for dogs in gardens - 20th Nov 2012 2:41pm
I too hope that they get moved on, I wonder how many people are going to use the shiny new Park and Ride car park at Bidston station with an encapment next to it and the mess that they left last time they were there was terrible but did the Police actually blame them for the spate of theft as they could leave themselves open to libel or similar.

I wonder who actually owns that piece of land that they keep using there, I'm guessing Network Rail maybe they could be encouraged / forced to fence it off, clean it up or maybe Tesco would pay for it as walking from the station to Tesco is downright dangerous - the unlit underpass that's strewn with rubbish followed by having to cross two roads and a petrol station.....
Posted By: kevinhit Re: gypsy's lookin for dogs in gardens - 21st Nov 2012 11:15pm
Yeah, its not just their rubbish you want to avoid, its the contents of their toilets, as that is just thrown anywhere to dispose of it. Environmental health should get involved and make them clean up their shite and not spread germs. I wouldnt go anywehre near where gippos have been for this reason. At least most of dog walkers pick their shite up.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral