Forums
Posted By: IrishSeaShipping Two Mills Car Dealers - 10th Nov 2012 8:43pm
I was heading i to Wales this morning and noticed that the Two Mills Honda Dealers had lost its Honda illuminated signs and the free standing sign on the for court had had the Honda badge covered with what looked like bin bags. Otherwise things looked normal with usual collection of cars outside and inside. However it was a bit odd.

However, passing early this evening on my return all the forecourt cars were gone and there was only one car in the showrooms which were partly illuminated.

Posted By: Rebel64 Re: Two Mills Car Dealers - 10th Nov 2012 9:15pm
I had an email off Two Mills, on the 1st November they lost the
Honda franchise. Like many Honda garages around the UK. Two Mills were top of their field. Despite this, they still lost it. Fear not, They will still service your Honda and I take it the garage being empty this is a temporary measure. According to the email they are stocking various brands of motors.Instead of Honda's. Sign of the times, as the car makers feel the pinch.
Posted By: PaulH Re: Two Mills Car Dealers - 10th Nov 2012 9:49pm
A new Honda dealership is being built at the Cheshire Oaks, near the Audi site. This is in place of Saunders Honda in Chester. I also hear there is to be a Hyundai showroom, i've no idea what this means for he site on the A41 at Eastham.

Posted By: Papa_Juliet Re: Two Mills Car Dealers - 11th Nov 2012 10:19am
Clicky

Looks almost finished except for the signage.
Posted By: IrishSeaShipping Re: Two Mills Car Dealers - 21st Nov 2012 8:24pm
It appears from a notice which has appeared on their web site that the dealership has ceased trading.
Posted By: hayabusa Re: Two Mills Car Dealers - 21st Nov 2012 10:12pm
yeh drive past everyday been moving stock past two weeks, its empty now
© Wirral-Wikiwirral