Forums
Posted By: polo_phil Bike found - 13th Oct 2012 3:51pm
There is a young girls bike abandoned in my road. Just off price st near Conway Park station...
Let me know if you're missing one
Posted By: donja457 Re: Bike found - 13th Oct 2012 5:36pm
My cousins daughter had her bike pinched last night it could be hers.I am new on here so I dont know how to message yet, but im sure if you message me the name of the road i will figure out how to get the message. Thanks
Posted By: SilentReader Re: Bike found - 13th Oct 2012 6:06pm
it could be my sisters mums bike, if it's got 2 wheels and handel bars it's hers
Posted By: donja457 Re: Bike found - 14th Oct 2012 9:51am
A big thank you is due to polo Phil, he has got the bike, it is my cousins daughters and will be collected later. She is over the moon at getting it back. Silent reader hope your sisters mum finds her bike soon.
Posted By: Lando Re: Bike found - 14th Oct 2012 11:07am
Did you describe the bike before collection
Posted By: donja457 Re: Bike found - 14th Oct 2012 11:27am
Yes a full description was given in a pm to polo Phil, it is definitely hers. I did not put the description on the post because I didn't want someone else to be able to claim it. Im sure people on here would never stoop that low but since a rough idea of the location had been given, I didn't want a random browser to go and claim it.
Posted By: Lando Re: Bike found - 14th Oct 2012 1:32pm
Happy days x
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Bike found - 14th Oct 2012 9:09pm
I wasn't going to just tell someone where to get a free bike..
Your cousin knocked with her daughter to say thanks. Glad it got reunited with it's owner.
Posted By: donja457 Re: Bike found - 14th Oct 2012 9:52pm
Polo Phil I never meant to imply you would do that, it was just you had put the area in your original post and someone could have tried it on, if I had put the description on my original post. I apologise if I have offended you and thank you again for your help.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Bike found - 15th Oct 2012 7:21am
That message wasn't aimed at you Donna! thumbsup

This topic can now be closed
Posted By: Katryn Re: Bike found - 15th Oct 2012 12:56pm
Originally Posted by SilentReader
it could be my sisters mums bike, if it's got 2 wheels and handel bars it's hers

what so your mums bike is missing a seat? laffin
© Wirral-Wikiwirral