Forums
Posted By: MFranks Central park on Wednesday 11/7/12 - 12th Jul 2012 9:20am
Hi all

yesterday I was out in the park jogging and using the exercise equipment at about 10:30am - 12:00am when as I'm using the sit-up benches by the cricket club 2 youths about 16 and 14 come roaring through the park on a motor-cross bike, this is the first time I have witnessed something like this and I was quite shocked as to how dangerous it could be for people walking the park as there were allot of dog walkers yesterday.

Just letting everyone know because I don't want anyone getting run over and hurt by these silly teenagers.
Posted By: Chopper1979 Re: Central park on Wednesday 11/7/12 - 12th Jul 2012 10:07am
That is the first time you have witnessed it!
You must be lucky in life- the idiots round my area don't care and the police policy is not to even consider chasing a person of an off road motorbike without a helmet as this could cause a death- you are right though, what about the normal everyday folk- what if they got killed. They need to do something with the law about owing off road bikes- some sort of registration proceedure etc
I love motorbikes by the way and have had them responsibly most of my life.
Posted By: MFranks Re: Central park on Wednesday 11/7/12 - 12th Jul 2012 12:03pm
It's a shame to hear you say that the police won't do anything about it, Just shows there is a lack of justice for something that could cause major damage/injury to property and the public.

I just wish the police weren't spread so thin in patrols but thats a whole other problem in it self.

Anyway thanks for you'r reply chopper.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral