Forums
Posted By: Pete_M Helicopter, Police and Ambulance...Maddox slip - 18th Jun 2012 9:55pm
Egremont...cops, and ambulance everywhere, no idea what its all about though
Posted By: njbarke Re: Helicopter, Police and Ambulance...Maddox slip - 18th Jun 2012 10:06pm
Apparent ally someone's jumped in the Mersey n there looking for then
if/when they get them out they should be fined to pay for the cost of police and ambulance!!why should the joe public pay for it!!!
did see a yellow helicopter out a couple of hours ago! that probably was a rescue one, hope they are ok!
Posted By: Zubee Re: Helicopter, Police and Ambulance...Maddox slip - 18th Jun 2012 10:25pm
??? Never been on a huge downer pokerchamp? You're very lucky! People don't do these type of things 'for a laugh'! Have a heart!
Its been above us by victoria park on and off for the last hour too and there was a bit of police action with cars driving up and down and police on foot on well lane
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Helicopter, Police and Ambulance...Maddox slip - 18th Jun 2012 10:40pm
Oh the mirth.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Helicopter, Police and Ambulance...Maddox slip - 19th Jun 2012 7:19am
I heard that the lifeboat man also got into difficulty while trying to save the suicide idiot and they had to call out the coastguard helicopter to rescue them both.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Helicopter, Police and Ambulance...Maddox slip - 19th Jun 2012 7:27am
lets hope you never have the dispair to attempt suicide' maybe no'one about to offer help.
how can anybody defend these idiots?like phlegm just said the lifeboat man was put in danger because of this fool!!everybody gets depressed at sometime but i personally think its selfish of people to go jumping in rivers ect!!
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
how can anybody defend these idiots?like phlegm just said the lifeboat man was put in danger because of this fool!!everybody gets depressed at sometime but i personally think its selfish of people to go jumping in rivers ect!!

The lifeboat man may have got into difficultied because, he actually cared about other people ( I know this may be a ground breaking concept to some) but who knows ?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Helicopter, Police and Ambulance...Maddox slip - 19th Jun 2012 11:27am
well put' Duxdeluxe.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Helicopter, Police and Ambulance...Maddox slip - 19th Jun 2012 12:43pm
It's the freezing waters that get you, takes your breath away so it does.

I swam in there a few christmas's ago with me old pal toaster, we were pissed so didn't feel the cold.

Very foolish but it was dark so no-one could see me and my old pal toaster, best time to swim in there is when it's pitch black and theres no-one to help, more of a BUZZ and it won't piss a load of people off smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Helicopter, Police and Ambulance...Maddox slip - 19th Jun 2012 5:11pm
end of methinks!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral