Forums
Posted By: colin86 massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 10:07am
just thought id write a little thank you to volly after phoning an ambulance after finding my dad unconscious early last week.

sadly my dad passed away yesterday an although it a very difficult time for myself and my family i have been moved by the kind messages for you all.

but again i would like to sincerely thank volly ,thank you for all you done .

colin and family

Ref : Click me (Link to Origional Post)
I heard the news yesterday mate, I live in arley just over the road from were he lived.

Shocked and saddened to hear the news mate.

Thoughts are with you and your family.
Posted By: dave_h Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 10:14am
so sorry to hear that mate, wishing the best for you and family
Posted By: colin86 Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 10:15am
thanks mate
Posted By: delta6 Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 10:33am
RIP.
Sorry to hear that mate.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 10:39am
Awwww so sorry to hear that hun frown
Posted By: cathie Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 10:41am
R.I.P

Thinking of you and your family xxxxxxx
Posted By: Salmon Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 10:42am
Very sad, sorry to hear about
Posted By: jaki1 Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 10:56am
my thoughts are with you and your family.
Posted By: Schuu Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 11:07am
So sorry to hear that Colin, thoughts are with you and your family
Posted By: arsenal Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 11:09am
my thoughts are with you and all the family
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 11:11am
Thoughts go out to you and your family
Posted By: reddragon Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 11:14am
our thoughts are with you and your family.
Posted By: cmw2a Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 11:31am
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, that's such sad news! I hope they got the person/s that did it.
Posted By: lansyp Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 11:33am
Thoughts are with you mate
Posted By: Moonstar Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 11:55am
My sympathy to you and the family and friends at such a difficult time.
Posted By: Volly Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 1:13pm
So sorry mate.
Thoughts are with you and family right now.

Best wishes,
Volly
Colin sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope you and all your family can stay strong through this sad time.
Posted By: colin86 Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 2:23pm
thank you all for your kind comments
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 2:44pm
So sorry to hear your sad news, Colin. My thoughts are with you and your family. Xx
Posted By: Sneezy Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 2:48pm
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, I hope they get whoever did this to him frown
Posted By: Tatey Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 2:48pm
So sorry to hear that mate. RIP.
Posted By: alann Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 2:50pm
our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time...
Posted By: bert1 Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 2:51pm
condolences to you and your family.
Colin, am so sad to hear that news. Condolensences to your family x
Sad news indeed Colin, condolences to you all.
Posted By: rocks Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 3:13pm
Condolensences to you and your family x
Posted By: Mark Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 3:14pm
Thoughts are with you and your family Colin.

Thank you for sharing at this difficult time.

Rest In Peace. .
our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time...x
Posted By: cookie Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 5:19pm
My thoughts and sympathies are with you and your family hun x
Posted By: chris58 Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 5:33pm
So sorry Colin my deepest sympathy to you and your family
read the first description from volly schocked to hear he has passed away rip and my thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time.
Very sad news Colin. RIP to your poor Dad and thoughts are with you and your family. Bezzy
Posted By: Wench Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 9:39pm
Please accept my condolences Colin. Sending much love to you all. I really hoped he'd have pulled through. RIP Sir x
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 11:16pm
Oh dear now that is terribly sad. I read the original post by Volly after he'd found your dad and had hoped that since your dad had been taken to hospital that he'd make a recovery and come out fit and well the other end.

I do hope that someone somewhere can help shed some light on who did this to your father and that the guilty ones (or one) are brought to justice and justly punished.
Sincere and heartfelt condolences from me frown
x
Posted By: granny Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 16th Apr 2012 11:31pm
Sincere Sympathies to you all.

Granny.

Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality.

(- Emily Dickinson)
Posted By: Maisie Re: massive thanks to volly and all well wishers - 17th Apr 2012 6:46am
Aww Colin that's so sad, prayers and thoughts to you and your family!!
Terrible news- best wishes to you and your family in the future
© Wirral-Wikiwirral