Forums
I would just like to say thank you to the couple we met on the top of snowdon yesterday

Me and the girlfriend weren't really prepared and we expected the cafe to be open therefore we walked the 2 and a half hour trek up the miners track to the top to find that the cafe was shut

We had no food and no drink but luckily there was a couple roughly in their 40s who gave us a drink of water and a cup of tea. Oh and a bounty !!
They were both local to home as the man wore a red LJMU jacket

Thank you again and we would like to meet you again to thank you in person
That was very kind of them also if you get no joy on here try an advert in the liverpool echo or wirral globe ,there are still some decent people around ,good luck and i hope you find them
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thankyou to the anonymous couple ontop of Snowdon - 9th Apr 2012 10:33am
Something like that restores your faith in human nature! There are still some good folk about.
Good for them...

You are not the first and won't be the last (I'll confess to a cold night spent half-way up a welsh mountain in just a sweatshirt).

Fortunately you've walked away from it, and I'm sure you've learnt the lesson and won't be unprepared again! Indeed, you'll probably make an extra butty or two in case you meet someone in need, won't you?!
Haha we were banking on the cafe being open and when we set off it was sunny but I STILL took my waterproofs and fleeces

The only sticky bit was when we saw that the miners track was covered in snow so we made our own little path

These people we met up there has walked up along crib goch and last year in November they bivvied on the top of snowdon

Anyway I hope you don't mind but ill be bumping this every day for the next week. On the hope that they read it
© Wirral-Wikiwirral