Forums
Posted By: Clive Who do i phone - 22nd Mar 2012 2:07pm
All the bins in this area by me have been emptied, all bar 12 bins from the 2 flat blocks, who do i phone about it
Posted By: little_pob Re: Who do i phone - 22nd Mar 2012 2:11pm
Street Scene - details in the link: http://www.wirral.gov.uk/my-services/environment-and-planning/recycling-rubbish-and-waste
Posted By: Clive Re: Who do i phone - 22nd Mar 2012 2:12pm
Thank you
Posted By: dave_h Re: Who do i phone - 22nd Mar 2012 2:36pm
if they mug you off, as they have done me in the past, write to your mp, soon gets sorted!
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: Who do i phone - 22nd Mar 2012 2:56pm
666 5252 they may send the binnies back to collect.
Posted By: Fireblade Re: Who do i phone - 22nd Mar 2012 3:05pm
Talking of bins,how do i change my bloody great big bins,for those little ones,i've seen knocking about.

and no its not a hijack wink
Posted By: little_pob Re: Who do i phone - 22nd Mar 2012 3:31pm
Originally Posted by Fireblade
Talking of bins,how do i change my bloody great big bins,for those little ones,i've seen knocking about.

I believe it's still Street Scene that you contact - tell them that you only want/require a 140 litre bin.

You'll probably have to pay for the new bin... unless your current bin goes missing on collection day whistle
Posted By: Nigel Re: Who do i phone - 22nd Mar 2012 4:11pm
Originally Posted by Willo
All the bins in this area by me have been emptied, all bar 12 bins from the 2 flat blocks, who do i phone about it

Street scene 0151 606 2004.
Posted By: Fireblade Re: Who do i phone - 22nd Mar 2012 6:40pm
Originally Posted by little_pob
Originally Posted by Fireblade

I believe it's still Street Scene that you contact - tell them that you only want/require a 140 litre bin.

You'll probably have to pay for the new bin... unless your current bin goes missing on collection day whistle

Cheers Little Pob happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral