Forums
Posted By: annebat police and ambulance heading towards frankby - 18th Mar 2012 11:59am
Just seen 6 police cars and two ambulances heading towards frankby anyone know what has happened?

Posted By: RJP75 Re: police and ambulance heading towards frankby - 18th Mar 2012 1:02pm
Dont know whats happened but they are all in Pitch Close in Greasby as i passed there about an hour ago.
Anyone know anything yet?
Posted By: mikeh Re: police and ambulance heading towards frankby - 18th Mar 2012 4:26pm
apparently there were hundreds of stoke fans in one of the pubs in greasby. dont know if it kicked off but sounds like it
Did they get lost??? random place to be enroute to Liverpool.
Posted By: Volly Re: police and ambulance heading towards frankby - 18th Mar 2012 8:12pm
Which pub in greasby is big enough to hold hundreds of stoke fans?
There were coaches in the Red Cat car park this morning, and people standing around - all looked fairly good-natured at that point, when I passed.
Posted By: RJP75 Re: police and ambulance heading towards frankby - 19th Mar 2012 12:39pm
I've not heard anything else about this or found anything else out, but i think its safe to say that the Police cars and Ambulances in Pitch Close was nothing to do with all the Stoke fans at the Red Cat.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral