Forums
Posted By: bruce0151 falling star above beechwood estate - 29th Feb 2012 9:40pm
Did anyone see a what i would call a large shooting star or meteor falling through the sky above the beechwood about 7oclock. It wasn't a firework. It wasn't their for long and hand a large trail behind it.
Posted By: Chopper1979 Re: falling star above beechwood estate - 29th Feb 2012 10:47pm
I did not but I did see what I thought was a UFO the last week only to find out it was the international space station passing across the sky- that though only looked like a really fast star going the right to left- pity you did not have a chance to snap a video- hope you find out what it was and if you do let me know- I like all that stuff lol
Posted By: kemirakid Re: falling star above beechwood estate - 29th Feb 2012 11:50pm
try www.heavensabove.com tells you what is above you stars wise and all satilites space stations etc you can put your postcode in to get all info
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: falling star above beechwood estate - 1st Mar 2012 8:53am
didnt see it but its likely is was a shooting star

watched the ISS pass over last weekend..it passed jsut under the moon then went through the orion cluster cool

got a couple of shots but they are terribly faint
© Wirral-Wikiwirral