Forums
Posted By: kevinhit Asda Liscard closed - 22nd Feb 2012 11:15am

Just been past asda, the place was in darkness and they were directing traffic away from there. I didnt ask anyone, as I was driving past, so does anyone on here know any information? I know morrisons will do quite well from this.....
Posted By: hansioned Re: Asda Liscard closed - 22nd Feb 2012 11:16am
it could be rumour, but been told the tills are broken.
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Asda Liscard closed - 22nd Feb 2012 11:17am
hope its not the same as what happened in bromborough and woodchurch
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: Asda Liscard closed - 22nd Feb 2012 11:24am
Just been told some workmen have cut power cable for the tills..someone's head will roll...
Posted By: j_demo Re: Asda Liscard closed - 22nd Feb 2012 11:52am
i just phoned up because i have an online order due between 2 & 4

the tills are down, they wouldn't give me much more info, either the power's gone or the system's buggered up

they told me to call back at 2:00 to get an update on the order, will post here just afterwards to keep you informed.

if you wanted to call the store to find out for yourself the number is 691 2221 and then option 3 to speak to customer services there.
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Asda Liscard closed - 22nd Feb 2012 11:54am

Thanks everyone for the info.
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Asda Liscard closed - 22nd Feb 2012 1:42pm
Originally Posted by nidgynoo
Just been told some workmen have cut power cable for the tills..someone's head will roll...

thats what my mate who works there, who ive just seen in there told me

he said its been lovely working all morning without annoying customers emptying the shelves as quick as he can stock them ! raftl

bet that went with a bang !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Asda Liscard closed - 22nd Feb 2012 2:37pm
Was there at 12:30 nothink out of the ordinary, business as usual smile
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Asda Liscard closed - 22nd Feb 2012 2:56pm

Just been in and was told that the power cable was cut at about 8am and power hadnt been restored until around 12.15. Bet there were some red faces among those workman!! big claim will happen I suppose.
Posted By: arwen444 Re: Asda Liscard closed - 22nd Feb 2012 3:13pm
asdas loss was morrisons gain, it was quite a bit busier than usual today
Posted By: jaki1 Re: Asda Liscard closed - 24th Feb 2012 9:28am
also later on that day, one of the workers got knocked down whilst riding their bike. the driver didnt stop! but they have the car on cctv. information came from one of the girls on the till. the injured girl is out of hospital now.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral