Forums
Posted By: Norton Promo Video's of Wirral Developments - 9th Feb 2012 3:35pm
I came across these promo video's the other day.

1. A short taster clip from from the marketing animation of Marine point. Marine Point promo.

2. The promo for Wirral Waters (Oct 2010) Wirral Waters promo video for Peel.

3. The promo video for Peel International Trade Centre, on the Western end of the docks.(Aug 2011). Peel Trade Centre Video.

They make for interesting viewing.
Now, put them into context with recent posts on transport feasability studies, parking etc... It's a nightmare!
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Promo Video's of Wirral Developments - 9th Feb 2012 4:24pm
320 Shops in one retail area with parking for no more than 200 cars. The full development doesn't seem to consider deliveries, etc, never mind car parking.

This must be for the young ones to consider, I expect to be dead or daft be the time this comes about.
Posted By: _Moretonlad_ Re: Promo Video's of Wirral Developments - 10th Feb 2012 2:56am
I like the idea of the Peel ITC & Wirral Waters. Not looked much into it but it is bound to be good for business as well as jobs, plus local economy.

This could be what Wirral needs to boost are rank as a city up there with the likes of Manchester, Birmingham.

Not going to say any more though as not looked into it properly. People will probably dismiss this as another waste of money but so far from what I have seen could be just what we need.

© Wirral-Wikiwirral