Forums
Posted By: TommyThumb Column of spinning cloud in the dock - 8th Feb 2012 9:26am
Anybody have an update about the spinning cloud column in the docks to celebrate the Olympics.It was going to be visible from miles away? Is it still happening?
Posted By: Rich334 Re: Column of spinning cloud in the dock - 8th Feb 2012 9:32am
More tax payers money for something useless
Posted By: TommyThumb Re: Column of spinning cloud in the dock - 8th Feb 2012 9:41am
It was a commissioned event and the guy was awarded 500k to make it happen, still i,m sure some tax payers money would spill into it.
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Column of spinning cloud in the dock - 8th Feb 2012 9:44am
Not heard of that, sounds cool though, see where Rich is coming from but as long as its privatley funded, its all just a bit of fun smile
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Column of spinning cloud in the dock - 8th Feb 2012 12:05pm
I thought it was already supposed to be up and running, maybe he's took the dosh and is still running himself. Funny how it's all gone quiet on it after the fanfare.
It made me think of the "butterfly theory", where a butterfly flaps it's wings in the Brazilian rainforest and eventually ends up as a hurricane battering America. This whirl cloud could be a curse if the same theory is correct.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral