Forums
Posted By: chev_chelios male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 12:41am
www.wirraltallk.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=730

a heads up.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 12:48am
I did see this on Facebook and thought it was roumours as normall

Ovbs I was wrong
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 12:52am
not keen on Facebook rumors lol.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 1:10am
Text from my sons school, Liscard primary.

Please be aware man in white van with green stripe approached local children on Fri.Please ensure children don't go home on their own.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 1:13am
Discussing

Makes my skin crawl

Wedios go jump of the nearest cliff!
Posted By: ex0__ Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 1:32am
@Jase: Yes, every white van has pedos in that want to eat your children.

@everyone else: thetalk is for nubs, just look at the lovely 1990's marquee text that declares BREAKING NEWS where they CONFIRM that this is actually happening, despite having only had a single report from some other thetalk user.. total retards.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 1:34am
Exo my fella drives white vans

Dose this mean he is a wrongen?

Don't think so .

Don't tar everyone with the same brush!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 1:38am
Lol raftl

Exo who said it was a pedo think
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 1:38am
im only passing info. nowt wrong with wirral talk they like to share info via twitter.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 5:09am
Originally Posted by chev_chelios

Gang of lads throw house brick at van.

A gang of lads on the Leasowe estate threw a house brick at a passing motorist this afternoon.
They were quickly apprehended and dealt with accordingly by the victim.

Several false claims of aliens trying to snatch children from outside schools across the Wirral have been reported since an incident last Friday.
The incident involved a pupil from a disclosed school being late from school and reporting that an alien (probably an immigrant) in a white van with a bright green stripe tried to suck them into their van with their new dyson hoover.

Another report was reported in Bidston, there were reports of Chinese cocklers exposing their genitals to members of the public.

Police have asked the public to stop posting this noncense on social networking sites such as twitter and Facebook as the situation is getting out of control.
They are also telling the public not to listen to the rumours and to keep calm.

Reporter J.R Sparrow for Blagwirral news inc.

Link
Posted By: lashs Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 6:03am
must ask .........ste do you happen to drive a van ? white one with green stripe ?

sounds really likely atm whistle tsssk tired
Posted By: insanekitty Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 8:26am
wow Police reports in now about a stand off on the Woody

lets wait 5 hours before we go in on a rumor started by WHO????

Oh no nothing there!

Totally agree Ste

Posted By: Tatey Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 9:11am
Has anybody noticed that all the council vans are white with a green stripe?
Posted By: puntoar Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 9:15am
Thats it, I always knew the aliens worked for the council time to hide in my bunker I think.

Im would hope that people have better and more important things to do with their day than to make stories and rumours up, and also report every police and CSI van on the Wirral so that they can find out whats going on!
Posted By: Touchstone Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 9:15am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by chev_chelios

Gang of lads throw house brick at van.

A gang of lads on the Leasowe estate threw a house brick at a passing motorist this afternoon.
They were quickly apprehended and dealt with accordingly by the victim.

Several false claims of aliens trying to snatch children from outside schools across the Wirral have been reported since an incident last Friday.
The incident involved a pupil from a disclosed school being late from school and reporting that an alien (probably an immigrant) in a white van with a bright green stripe tried to suck them into their van with their new dyson hoover.

Another report was reported in Bidston, there were reports of Chinese cocklers exposing their genitals to members of the public.

Police have asked the public to stop posting this noncense on social networking sites such as twitter and Facebook as the situation is getting out of control.
They are also telling the public not to listen to the rumours and to keep calm.

Reporter J.R Sparrow for Blagwirral news inc.

Link

Totally agree!
Posted By: insanekitty Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 10:16am
Facebook has a lot to answer for these days
Posted By: ASE71 Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 3:14pm
I have just seen a man in a White van outside my house.

He showed me his toolbox then proceeded up my rear entry before entering my back door. The he interfered with my Stop Cock.

I reported it to the police but i was told he was just fixing my boiler .......

If these rumours persist, anybody with a white van will have to have it resprayed.

And was that true about the Leasowe vigilanty crewe throwing bricks at a van?
Posted By: FiremanFil Re: male assaulting kids in leasowe - 14th Jan 2012 4:04pm
I sometimes can be seen driving a white van. Thank God it doesn't have a green stripe on it. I will avoid driving through Leasowe until the furore dies down.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral