Forums
Posted By: garyrlee looking for someone - 25th Dec 2011 7:37pm
can someone please help.. we are looking for stacey leigh hutchings (taylor) she's not missing. but her sister's and brother and mother haven't seen her for quite a few years due to an argument with stacey's dad of whom she lives with and his partner and their children, she is soon to be 12 and has not long started high school, her older sister Kirsty would really like to get back in contact with her as she's due to be an auntie. so if anyone has any information regarding stacey please contact [email protected].. stacey's last known location was in birkenhead wirral.. thanks in advance

not sure if this is right forum , but hoping someone may help ,.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: looking for someone - 25th Dec 2011 10:19pm
>she is soon to be 12

[Linked Image]
Posted By: garyrlee Re: looking for someone - 25th Dec 2011 10:31pm
yes she is soon to be 12 do you know anything
Posted By: ex0__ Re: looking for someone - 25th Dec 2011 10:42pm
I know that tripod.com just screwed up my chrishansen.jpg.
Posted By: garyrlee Re: looking for someone - 25th Dec 2011 10:49pm
do you know the whereabouts of stacy leigh or anything about her
Posted By: little_pob Re: looking for someone - 26th Dec 2011 11:54am
Originally Posted by garyrlee
do you know the whereabouts of stacy leigh or anything about her
What ex0_ is saying is it could be considered inappropriate to ask strangers on the internet if they know a 12 year old girl!

A better line of enquiry may be to seek out the father and attempt to reconcile that way.
Posted By: garyrlee Re: looking for someone - 26th Dec 2011 1:27pm
i was asked by my sons gf to help out .didnt realise it would be a problem
Posted By: Silverback Re: looking for someone - 26th Dec 2011 2:26pm
Originally Posted by garyrlee
her older sister Kirsty would really like to get back in contact with her as she's due to be an auntie.

Suppose with labour costs rising all the time reconciliation is one way to get some free child minding.
Posted By: derekdwc Re: looking for someone - 26th Dec 2011 4:32pm
Sorry to say, but as someone pointed out once before enquiries about a persons whereabouts could be by debt collectors trying to find that person by any means foul or fair.
I think we should have something in place where if you know the person you tell them and get a contact number for them
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: looking for someone - 26th Dec 2011 4:39pm
Lol
Posted By: derekdwc Re: looking for someone - 26th Dec 2011 4:55pm
Originally Posted by derekdwc
Sorry to say, but as someone pointed out once before enquiries about a persons whereabouts could be by debt collectors trying to find that person by any means foul or fair.
I think we should have something in place where if you know the person you tell them and get a contact number for them

Just in case my post was misinterpreted I meant you tell the person being looked for not the seeker
Posted By: ex0__ Re: looking for someone - 26th Dec 2011 5:19pm
stuff

If that 11 year old girl owes money to debt collectors for christmas presents or sweeties or w/e, I think we should give the debt collectors her info. Can't be putting up with that stuff from some brat on a power trip imo.
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: looking for someone - 26th Dec 2011 5:54pm
How do any of us know if the person behind the user account garyrlee is telling the whole truth anyway?. There may be good reason for them being kept apart for all we know, although it does just sound like a classic case of spiteful parent using the child to get back at the ex at everyone else's expense especially Stacy's.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: looking for someone - 26th Dec 2011 6:22pm
Originally Posted by KevinFinity
it does just sound like a classic case of spiteful parent using the child to get back at the ex at everyone else's expense especially Stacy's.

Dickheads like that should be shot IMO.
Posted By: derekdwc Re: looking for someone - 26th Dec 2011 11:48pm
Originally Posted by ex0__
stuff

If that 11 year old girl owes money to debt collectors for christmas presents or sweeties or w/e, I think we should give the debt collectors her info. Can't be putting up with that stuff from some brat on a power trip imo.

I meant instead of putting the name of an adult that is being looked for, debt collector may put the name of a son or daughter in an attempt to get an address for the parent
© Wirral-Wikiwirral