Forums
Posted By: Expert2012 Marine Point and The Light New Brighton - 19th Dec 2011 7:44pm
Finally got to the new cinemas in New Brighton - hard to find at first as they are 'behind' the Morrisons and although parking was free it wasn't obvious to us that you could park there if going to Cinema

However, the cinema itself is amazing - very stylish and up market and prices very reasonable for MUCH better quality than our regular Odeon in Bromborough - fantastic sound and very comfy seats - staff great too - my girl friend lost an ear ring and they bent over backwards to find it for us - and yes found!

So on the whole a great experience and in future will save at least ten minutes because we now know where it is and where to park

Hope they keep up levels of service and standards smile
Posted By: carbooter Re: Marine Point and The Light New Brighton - 19th Dec 2011 7:46pm
yes great addition to new brighton
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Marine Point and The Light New Brighton - 19th Dec 2011 7:49pm
im eager to try the place out but theres nothing on i want to see thumbsdown
Posted By: 1971efc Re: Marine Point and The Light New Brighton - 19th Dec 2011 8:46pm
whats the price range for the new cinema?? it dont say on its website
Also eager to go but nothing decent out now for a while.
Posted By: TRFCKrisTRFC Re: Marine Point and The Light New Brighton - 19th Dec 2011 10:09pm
I too have been and thought it was very good. you can actually drink beer whilst watching the film. if you order your drink while the film is running the staff will bring it to you. prefer this to any odeon and vue.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Marine Point and The Light New Brighton - 20th Dec 2011 1:32am
Went last night, £7.50 for adults, £5.50 for kids. Can't fault the place, the staff were amazingly courteous, the sound and vision quality were excellent and the seats were like watching in your comfiest armchair. My best cinematic experience to date, although as it's all digital, should be my only digimatic experience to date. Still, was unbelieveable.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Marine Point and The Light New Brighton - 20th Dec 2011 5:47am
Will be visting this soon:)
Carnt wait happy
Posted By: saltytom Re: Marine Point and The Light New Brighton - 20th Dec 2011 12:16pm
For the price click on the time of film that will give you price etc
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Marine Point and The Light New Brighton - 20th Dec 2011 8:42pm
Originally Posted by TRFCKrisTRFC
I too have been and thought it was very good. you can actually drink beer whilst watching the film. if you order your drink while the film is running the staff will bring it to you. prefer this to any odeon and vue.

How cool is that?

laugh
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by TRFCKrisTRFC

How cool is that?

laugh

sounds perfect to me
Posted By: whocares Re: Marine Point and The Light New Brighton - 22nd Dec 2011 12:08am
[quote=Expert2012] my girl friend lost an ear ring and they bent over backwards to find it for us - and yes found!

How helpful was that!!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral