Forums
Posted By: Clive Fix My Street - 11th Nov 2011 2:31pm
Do you have potholes in your road street lights not working, problems with fly tipping, you can report it here, and you get replies and updates.

http://www.fixmystreet.com/
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Fix My Street - 11th Nov 2011 3:48pm
This is a good site. Used it a few times to report lighting faults. However.... fixmystreet reports it to your local council. THAT of course is where it all goes tits up!! 17 months for them to fix a day-burning street lamp in the next village!! Pathetic!!
Posted By: Tanzi Re: Fix My Street - 11th Nov 2011 6:01pm
Oh Pinz .. that long ?? ouch i just reported a clanging manhole cover outside my house. driving me insane as im on a main road and every car that passes 'clang,bang' all day and night.Must be dangerous for a motorbike surely ?
Echos round the house and no way of avoiding it as ive been housebound for last 9 yrs(agoraphobia).
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Fix My Street - 11th Nov 2011 6:40pm
Hi Tanzi - welcome to the site. Don't despare. Hopefully WBC are a bit more on the ball than the council hereabouts. Fixmystreet seem to report it fairly promptly and follow it up with you after a month or so to see if you had it fixed. It all boils down to the council in the end.

The fun must go out of the clanging manhole sketch in the wee small hours. You have my sympathies. Earplugs ????
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Fix My Street - 11th Nov 2011 8:38pm
Originally Posted by Willo
Do you have potholes in your road street lights not working, problems with fly tipping, you can report it here, and you get replies and updates.

http://www.fixmystreet.com/
Hi Willo that`s really good that ,i never knew they existed ,thanks for that smile
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Fix My Street - 12th Nov 2011 12:33pm
Yep and am happy with them I can not realy have a good moan about the stated of are roads.Went to Portugal last year for a 3 day break before christmas and the roads from faros Aiport to are hotel where uneven full of pot holes hardly any street light. Should have took us 20 mins drive to the hotel but it took a hour and a half....
Posted By: Tanzi Re: Fix My Street - 18th Nov 2011 1:48pm
Thx So much Willo for posting the link .. i reported the Manhole on the 11th .. and OMG .. They are at this exact moment in time Fixing it !! i can't believe it .. 7 Days and a repair being done.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Fix My Street - 18th Nov 2011 1:53pm
Good news indeed. Every now and again, things DO go right !!
Posted By: Steve_Jonn0 Re: Fix My Street - 18th Nov 2011 5:22pm
That's a cool link. We should have a permanent thread on he where you can look for important links such as this, may be worth while running it past Mark.
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Fix My Street - 18th Nov 2011 7:14pm
shame this doesnt work to eradicate unwanted asbo neighbours
© Wirral-Wikiwirral