Forums
I went to the central park display tonight i did enjoy it although it didn't last very long and wasn't as good as last year what doya think?
i went and thought it was good, seemed to last for a good while, we did enjoy it, my 5 year old said it was the best fireworks night ever lol.
Couldn't be arsed. As you say, too short a Display.
I went to leasowe, bonfire and fireworks display. This was the best I've seen since I've been up here, had lots of fun with my best friend becki and she enjoyed them too. I went to central park last year and it was just ok. But leasowe was amazing recommend it next year, as I will be going. Great community spirit, the bonfire was lovely and warm. Got great parking space too, deffo going again.
we went to mersey park the display lasted a while & the fireworks were good then we went to oscarpops for more fireworks & a bonny
I went to Central Park, and i thought it was its usual excellent self. I just really miss the bonfire.......
wasnt too impressed with the bunch of idiots that let off a firework in the crowd just before the display started. i was there with my two five year olds and was lucky they werent right next to it....no one seriously hurt as far as i know but thats not the point.
we went to upton park.. and tbh wasnt really inpressed all the boxes ended up on fire and after it had "finshed", the boxes that where on fire set off eventually but most people had got off as everyone thought it had finished (about 10mins after)

sorry if that doesnt make sense hope someone can understand it lol
Originally Posted by fruitcake
wasnt too impressed with the bunch of idiots that let off a firework in the crowd just before the display started. i was there with my two five year olds and was lucky they werent right next to it....no one seriously hurt as far as i know but thats not the point.
Hello Fruitcake it`s sad really the idiots who actually think that is funny ,shame really it could of hurt some body .I don`t go to things like that any more because of the same thing happened years ago when my kids were small .i would like to catch the people responsible just once and teach them a thing or two smile
i seen a random firework over the other side of the crowd before it started and wondered what it was i thought it may of been a sparkler some people just dont think how dangerous they can be! glad no one was hurt though smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral